Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Coastal South Carolina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coastal South Carolina
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a long time board member and Chef in New York who has wanted to re-locate to the Beaufort area for some time. Does anyone have any info on the local food scene there or maybe know some local headhunters who work with Chefs?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Topcat

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you know all us board members on Wu's only drink 44oz Mountain Dew big gulps and eat pork rinds from the bag while sitting at the computer? When we go out to eat for fine dining you don't get much better a big basket of salty french fried taters covered in mustard at the Dairy Queen. [Big Grin]

Ok, I'll shuddap now. Best of luck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez,

Didn't mean to touch a nerve. I happen to like pork rinds myself. Come on up to my cafe and I'll gladly treat a board member to a meal that used to have my friends at the Food Network shaking in their boots and pissing their pants.

Just looking for a quieter way of life for me and the young-uns.TopCat

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be a Mc Donalds, KFC, Burger King or Pizza Hut in the vicinity [Tongue] ....lol kidding kidding [Big Grin]

I'd like to take you up on that offer someday 'topcat'.

Best Of Luck [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links