Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Just been copped with a $597 traffic violation fine. Grrrr. Anyone else?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just been copped with a $597 traffic violation fine. Grrrr. Anyone else?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know it's my fault, it's my fault. Not hating on cops but I just wanna get this out. Was pulled over this morning for driving an unregistered vehicle which will set me back $597 Grrrr. Second time being confronted by a copper. The first time a couple of cops pulled up with me double parked but an emergency call came thru on their radio which saved my keister. They dropped everything and let me go [Thud] Phew! [Thud] ...

I think with all the traffic violations I've ever had including this one will probably add up to about $1700, although I've never had a speeding fine. I admit one time in my young teen days took my car on the freeway around 3am up to about 190-200km/ph which may be considered slow to speedsters.

This maybe a touchy subject to others so anyone else wanna talk about their fines if they have any?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've received a cpl of speeding tickets, but i just wanted to comment on the irony of your post and its relationship to your signature. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I got my first camaro I got 11 tickets in a 4 month span! Most of the time I got pulled over for speed but got off with either a verbal warning or a lesser ticket. I learned very quickly that if you're honest and nice, you'll get honesty and good will back. Most of the time I walked away with a tint or no front plate ticket. I did however get a nice little 86 in a 55 while passing someone on the inside sideways :-P Good thing he decided to lock in the radar low, I was well into triple digits before letting up!
Now I'm older, more mature and on to my 2nd camaro. This one is a 1996 Z28 SS, number 275 out of 2400, with a staggering 903 miles on the clock. It's a very rare car and I won't be screwing around with this one! It also helps to work for the cops!
Get your car registered mate!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been pulled over twice in my life. Both for speeding. One was a 490 dollar ticket the other was a 330 dollar ticket. That's what u get for going 50 over lol.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a lot younger in college back in the 80s I got a speeding ticket almost every time when I drove home from school on a weekend visit. The 200 mile drive caused me to pass through a really small town with one sheriff that always caught me either on my way in or out. Just wherever he had his car hidden on the one road through the town. I must have got 11 speeding tickets over the course of a couple of years before I got it through my thick skull to just slow down to 55 when passing through there. I'm sure the money I paid in fines probably helped pay for a little community project they had going on.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got pulled over once back in May of 2007 right in front of my house for a turn signal violation and you'll never guess what happened...F***ing D.U.I. !!! $25 turn signal citation plus roughly $2800 in fines and costs.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links