Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Holy SHIT!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy SHIT!!!
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll leave the explaining up to yahoo newz [Thud]

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/opinion/post/-/blog/what_the_/post/9/comment/1

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. Ya know I wonder if the windshield was a replacement, a factory windshield wouldn't have done that. A normal shield has two pieces of tempered glass with plastic between them. It's meant to break but not let things through. Bit didn't even splinter... Odd..
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^windsheild damage? I would believe this would happen but I ain't no windsheild expert. You seem to know your windows. To me this raises a few questions on the windsheild itself (as you've mentioned a possible replacement) and/or the speed/velocity of the vehicles and the projectile also wood density itself (pine, oak...etc) buuuuuutttttt the 'convenience' of the video being taken at this precise moment has me thinkin' is it a possible fake? I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Nonetheless, shocking to watch.

This might be a good one to be tackled by the Mythbusters team [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman's like 40 years old...she wouldn't know how to fake it. There was a police report filed (I believe) and the speed they were doing would have been enough to send it though the windscreen for sure.

Has happened in England a couple of times over the years with trucks driving over out cat's eyes, helpfully pointed out by this gentleman here:
 -

The filming was explained in the article as her filming for evidence - as stupid as that was whilst she was driving.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way it's bitchin', but still confuses me the way the glass acted.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't understand how she didn't even manage to say "HOLY FACK!" or scream...nothing. Is that not weird?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree, bluetoelover, but I'd be the same to be honest. There's two ways people handle the adrenaline rush of fear and surprise - they either get energy surging through them and need a release like screaming or slamming on the brakes, or they just freeze up, unable to do anything.

I've frozen up in the past, so I kind of assume I'm a freezer-upper. Something to do with chemical imbalance and the way your mind processes adrenaline...Idk some scientific bollocks.

EDIT: Wasn't expecting to find this, actually:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbFXS70ISUw

Basically, some people produce excess dopamine, some people produce excess serotonin - serotonin is the one that makes you freeze up as shown in the above video.

[ April 11, 2011, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if she froze up wouldnt she have slammed on the brakes? Dropped the camera...etc. It just seems fishy to me but if not then props for her for not shitting pants and wrapping her car around tree! And also for not catching that piece of wood with her face I guess [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scared the bejayzus out of me...and I knew it was going to happen. If I had been driving, there would have been an audible vocal response.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...that is fucked up

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Damn. Ya know I wonder if the windshield was a replacement, a factory windshield wouldn't have done that. A normal shield has two pieces of tempered glass with plastic between them. It's meant to break but not let things through. Bit didn't even splinter... Odd..

I have junked out alot of cars and removing the windshield is the first thing I do using a sledge hammer and it most of the time caves the whole windshield inward. And the back glass explodes into a million pieces when hit.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

This clip made me start noticing alot of crap on the side of the freeway. Today on the way home from work, I saw on either the inner or outter shoulder of the freeway;
- a block of wood (about the size of a 1kg block of cheese)
- A massive metal torn mudguard from a large truck
- 2 metal pipes
- about 1/8 of a car bumber
- woven strapping about 2meters long
- what looked like a piece of a motorcycle helmet
- pieces of rubber truck tyre everywhere

and that's spread over about 20kms of freeway. Any of these could possibly be a fatal projectile. Oh well I guess when it's your time, it's your time.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, for a long time, been astonished by the amount and kind of crap that lines our highways. For the last few years, I've mostly been traveling small 2-lane rural roads; there, you find mostly cigarette butts and deer/raccoon/possum carcasses.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what type of idiot videotapes while driving?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
what type of idiot videotapes while driving?

Agreed. Shes driving down the road with a camcorder in her hand; who cares what flies in her face!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links