Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What is your current desk/laptop wallpaper? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your current desk/laptop wallpaper?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering what background you see when you sit in front of your computer whether it be a desktop, notebook, netbook, macbook.....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I got my first computer Pentium 2. Used to change my wallpaper as much as I changed underwear (Ocnce a year....lol kidding [Big Grin] .... "don't any of you say a word"... Grrrrrr [Mad] lol [Big Grin] ) With one of my faves being Angelina Jolie. http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/images/j/angelina_jolie-feet-3a.jpg

Anyhoo I'd better get back to my current one. Getting older now and don't change it as much (wallpaper guys...lol [Big Grin] ).
http://www.desktoprating.com/wallpapers/games-wallpapers-pictures/sub-zero-mortal-combat-wallpaper.jpg
Had this one for a good year on both my desk and laptop.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's solid black (i.e. nothing). [Laugh]

That picture of Angelina is hot, and the Sub-Zero one is really fuckin' cool.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just changed mine to an Ex's legs & feet in 5 inch heels. Two days ago, it was Meg Ryan barefoot and two days before that, it was Angelina Jolie. For the last few months, it has been a photo of a sunset over the lake taken in my front yard.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I's a picture of Malin Sofia Katarina Berggren a.k.a. "Linn".
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is just the basic Windows 7 stock architectural photos that rotate through every 30 minutes or so. I got my first PC in the early 90s with Windows 3.1 and I used to customize everything on it from sounds to background pics of course. Now I could give a shit less. Middle age takes the "giving a rat's ass" out of ya.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lovely girlfriend hugging an (English) postbox with a view of the icy street. Cool photo [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plants vs Zombies....I'm hopelessly addicted to it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would depend on which computer; I have over 13 computers capable of getting on line.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desktop 1 at home has a water droplet hitting standing water, desktop 2 has a bog scene with trees and water, laptop 1 has a picture of my wife curled up on the couch sleeping with my dog curled up on top of her sleeping as well, laptop 2 has a picture of Brian d'arcy James in his wheel costume on stage. The other 4 don't get used for anything other than spare parts, no idea what's on 'em anymore.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first backround picture I can remember was an aerial shot of Turner Feild (home of the Atlanta Braves). This is not the exact picture, but it was something similar to this one: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4739273949_8d322d34cd_o.jpg

There was another time where my desktop was a picture of a bunch of baseball mascots in a group picture.

There was another time in where the picture was the logo of the National Football league (the current one with eight stars and not the one before it with 23 stars).

Each one didn't stay there for too long. But the one that I've had on my laptop since April of last year is a picture of the crowd that was there to witness WrestleMania 26. I think it's a cool shot and it was my favorite WrestleMania since WM 19.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oP87OKcYt9w/S7EvPgn7EAI/AAAAAAAAAHk/z_Y2LnRjY8g/s1600/Wm26-stadium.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy Crawford in "the pose" taken side-on.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this is a foot fetish site: I updated my background picture every first of the month with a pictures of a woman feet show her wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current background picture is Carey Price ragdolling Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tinyurl.com/65bm57m

Couldn't direct link because of some shit about parenthesis not being permitted on this forum.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links