Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are you a member of any non-foot forums?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you a member of any non-foot forums?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a member of a writing-for-money site, and the forums there are unmoderated. It just makes them brilliant and I can't explain why - they tried moderation and it just didn't work.

That's not to say I don't believe in moderating forums (Wu's a fine example) but it works when you just want to mess around or do some playful trolling without consequences.

There was also a group called "Six Degrees of Separation" on Facebook - long since deleted. Their discussion forum was excellent, having well into 8 million members, of whom maybe 50 were regulars (I was one lol) and it's actually where I first talked to Athena.

I also semi-spam my shit on Reddit, but it's a good little link-sharing site all the same.

I've considered joining 4chan, but tbh I'm not the biggest animé (sp?) fan and I'm slightly scared of being hacked by a group that spawns "hacktivists" such as "Anonymous" lol

¿Y tu?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.

GameFAQs (though some of us took an inactive board and made it into a foot fetish board). Giantess City (even if there's quite a bit of foot content there). An anime forum that a friend of mine made.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I am... a bunch of car forums, mainly.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup I am on a few car owner club forums etc.

Also although still slightly related a nylon fetishist's forum.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ogrish Forum is one I hit. They haven't taken new members for years though.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was active in the Xbox forums for a while.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was active in another fetish forum but I was banned there [Laugh] The admin was the weirdest guy I have ever met in any forum -- he was seriously an insane sociopath.

I´m still active in a retro gaming forum and a political forum.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bounce around some political & conspiracy sites such as God Like Productions & Above Top Secret.
I got banned from RevLeft's opposing views forum! [Big Grin]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not really, just mainly youtube. i love youtube.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Just here [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
camaroz28.com - camaro and firebird forums for my babies :-)
silveradosierra.com - chevy silverado and gmc sierra truck forums for my other babies
fishprofiles.com - aquarium forum for my fish

I'm sure I'm a member of others, but don't visit regularly

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O gauge railroaders forum, and Rolex forum

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get on bigsoccer every now and then, used to reside there as much as here
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links