Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » America...you're planning on waging war on a country if they disrupt your computers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: America...you're planning on waging war on a country if they disrupt your computers?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck my puckered asshole that is dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4gfrxjJOVY

http://www.politicalfailblog.com/2011/06/pentagon-cyber-attacks-are-act-of-war.html

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*facepalm*

Don't you love it when a government body unilaterally declares something like this, with no regard for what the people think?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the methods of IP logging which I find rather fucking awful. A breach of the lovely constitution surely!?

Well...they've already fucked over Indiana with allowing the police more powers so as to infringe on your rights in the form of essentially, stating a police officer may enter any residence of his choosing, sans warrant and to resist him is illegal.

I'm pretty sure that's what it states.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet you probably called people conspiracy theorists a couple years ago who mentioned this sort of thing.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

No?

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
A breach of the lovely constitution surely!?

Hard to say. One would have to be quite liberal in interpretation, I imagine. It's not exactly a new problem, where technology and the law are concerned. It seems like technology will always be one or two steps ahead, as it concerns what is "legal" and what isn't.

I'm sure the Pentagon would claim the ends justify the means. Hell, if they weren't committed to that maxim, this wouldn't be an issue.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KABOOM!!!!! missed me [Nut Kick] .....

2:26 ..."Iperating"... [Laugh] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links