Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Where should we all meet if Wu crashes indefinitely? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Where should we all meet if Wu crashes indefinitely?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
notice how patrick has become mysteriously quiet on this subject? [Laugh]

as for the mousepad.. i've been officially banned. they said i was posting duplicate images (utterly untrue) and there was a conflict of interest. uh huh. personally, i believe that a particular twat mod there has an issue with me *cough*james*cough*

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if The Mouse Pad crashes and they all come here? [Wink]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlikely. Wu wouldn't let 'em in, I'm betting. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
What if The Mouse Pad crashes and they all come here? [Wink]

[Evil Grin] ....

-

and/or

Have a couple bouncers at the door
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few people on this board also frequent The Pad. The Pad has some really good content on it, but you just have to approach with caution and not take the flame bait from the trolls.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^So L.D... is this an indirect advertisement/plug for the pad???..... "YOU TRAITOR" [Nut Kick] ....lol [Laugh] ... [Big Grin]

Kiddin' mate [Wink] ... Have been there a couple times myself and they do get good uploaded content as I've witnessed the times I have been there, but have never joined.

Some of the links on Wu's are directed to certain topics and pic threads there.

I'm "WUS 4 LIFE!!!" ..... or until the next time it crashes...lol [Laugh] .... kiddin' Wu [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
notice how patrick has become mysteriously quiet on this subject? [Laugh]

as for the mousepad.. i've been officially banned. they said i was posting duplicate images (utterly untrue) and there was a conflict of interest. uh huh. personally, i believe that a particular twat mod there has an issue with me *cough*james*cough*

Pat prolly cant type at the moment, thus having his hands wrapped around a perfect pair of feet with the camera rolling!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha you still seem to think you know me, and keep trolling because I made an impression and you're jealous STILL after all these years?

You should stay over in the cesspool of pedophiles at the Pad who call themselves "gold" members or "mods" lol.

[ June 27, 2011, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Wrinklesguy ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18337 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this post for the first time fellas. My place, huh? There will be a rule, it is BYOF (bring your own feet), and someone better chip in and bring some for the host. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha you guys are silly [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's has a page on Facebook. It's pretty bare though.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visit MousePad occasionally, but don't have an account there. That place doesn't seem like a great environment. Even if some of the pics are nice (I don't need an account to see the forums there that I actually care about).

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Wu's has a page on Facebook. It's pretty bare though.

.. [Thud] ..

*sigh*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

That looks like a lot of effort for a bad joke. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I wasn't making a joke. But I see what I did there, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links