Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone ever tried salvia?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever tried salvia?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If so, what was it like?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't but a good friend has. He tried to offer me some but then he told me an experience he had (2003), I'll tell it from his perspective because I don't know why>

I sat back on the bed. A documentary about Michael Jackson was on the TV and I remember thinking "I wonder if he's working on a new album". All of a sudden I thought he had one out... and worse still that I owned it. I started looking through my CD collecting. Then pulling each one out to check one by one. Then I started throwing them out, all over the room. Dotted lines were being drawn on my body. My arms, my legs. The roof of the house wasn't there any more and a giant pair of scissors came down to cut me up.
I looked away but I felt my limbs being cut off. But it felt warm. The house started to rebuild itself bit by bit. I looked down and everything was reattached.
I then sat still for what I thought was a minute but when I looked at the clock it was half an hour from when I took the salvia.

He said it was like a dream. The randomness and the pacing of it all.
Personally I wouldn't do drugs. But I'm amazed that something like Salvia is legal here!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha...so that one's a no then haha

Not legal in Aus anyway which is a positive for me not trying it [Wink]

Thanks for that one, bud lol [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Oh and to address as to *why* it's illegal, I'll pose another question to you: cigarettes and alcohol cause nothing but harm, as do fatty foods and jazz music - why are they all legal?

There's a stigma attached to things that alter your state of mind, but to be honest, with the exception of hardcore addictive and wholly harmful drugs such as heroin and crystal meth, it should be up to the individual whether or not they wish to take the risk.

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember on a TV show I saw a few years ago when they had an experiment. Identical twin dudes that have never pitched a tent before. One smoked salvia and the other the control I guess. It stated that it was LEGAL so I was interested it checkin' it out but just have never gotten around to it.

I don't do drugs... or well illegal ones and wouuldn't mind tryin' it just for experience buuuutttttt.... as Andy has said, it's illegal in Australia so I guess it's a no-no.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being somewhat of a risk taker, drugs is something I never decided to take a risk on...
there really no way to calculate the "risk" because you never know what it will do to yor mind or your body!

I'm kind of attached to both my mind and my body and would like to keep it that way! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Andy, I got a story that might be helpful to ya...

A good few years back in my green smoking days, me and a mate were going through a dry patch. One night, he turns up with this chunky bag of darker-than-usual green stuff and says he bought it in the day, out of desperation, from one of 'those' shops where you buy bongs, grinders and a million different flavoured rizla's. Anyway, we'd heard that it could be trippy but being the hardened stoners we were we figured we'd smoke three small bongs each in quick succession and see what happens... It's about 8:00pm-ish.

I'm sitting at one end of the room looking at my mate who is sitting on his bed. I feel nothing except some disappointment that I'm not stoned. Little while later, my mate starts pointing to his record stack and laughing... I remember looking and thinking there was nothing funny about his records. I turn back to him and see my brother sitting at the back of some hall telling me I shouldn't be doing this. I'm up now. Something is coming quickly from the right of my vision and I feel myself physically jump back as a snakeskin ghost-train speeds past where I was just standing. Get to safety. Gotta get low. Now crouching, I watch a pair of cartoon eyes moving around in front of me, leaving a trail (like a mouse cursor sometimes does on a screen). It fades and I am sat at the end of my mates room again. I don't know how long the whole experience was (felt like a minute or so) but I am shocked and say something like "woah." and he is looking at me like nothing's changed. "I can't feel anything." he says, bored. I then announce loudly that I am going to bed. I realise it's only 8:30pm-ish. I stay in bed anyways, pretty much stunned.

It blew my head off to be honest, Andy. I wasn't expecting it to be so... vivid. That was a good ten years ago and I haven't touched it since.

To be tried? Sure. To be indulged in? No thanks!

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Salvia related story but another "trip" story caused by an other substance.

Sitting in my living room with my mate. Just us and the tv. Looked up at him and watched his face melt off his skull. He starts talking to me (not tripping he was talking) saying how funny this CKY DVD is that's on etc. I just sat stunned as Grim Fandango/Jack Skeleton appeared from his melting skin. I wasn't scared as my surroundings felt totally normal & didn't seem to change. After a few mins of him chatting on I had to pee. In my bathroom when your pissing in there you can see your torso & head in the mirror. As I looked in the mirror I could see what was basically a repeat of myself going into the distance. I waved my hand to check it was a reflection and in unison they all give it "Big Gay Al" style "Hiya!" back at me. Shocked I finish and go sit back in the living room and watch CKY trying to get my shit together. Nothing much more of any interest happened after that.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KM85
Board Regular
Member # 16645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM85   Email KM85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=279oe9F-IJI If you try, listen to this. [Smile]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

To be honest...I'm not into the whole psychedelic trip thing...I like something that'll chill me out, maybe get some creative juices flowing...hallucinating and panicking are not what I want to get involved in.

Plus I'm a legal highs kinda guy. Think I might go north and see if I can find that toad you can lick... [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
To be honest...I'm not into the whole psychedelic trip thing...I like something that'll chill me out, maybe get some creative juices flowing...hallucinating and panicking are not what I want to get involved in.

… or jumping out of windows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAY9ojJOA0

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salvia? its like a 10 minute mushroom trip.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a couple of blokes that tried it...said the smoke was quite harsh!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links