Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Life outside Wu's...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life outside Wu's...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever met up with each other through Wu's? Friendly parties, hook-ups, met someone you already knew in person? Man, I'd like to hang out with some of you, but it seems most of you live out west, up north, or out of the country (USA).

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. But there are quite a few here I'd share a few beers with. [Cheers]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know! It'd be cool to have a party and drink a few beers with the fellow foot lovers.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of what you say but think it would be a logistical nightmare to organise. I think the forum has members from too far & wide to make it reality. Cool thought though.

As a ps I have sat in a bar with a guy who I knew was a foot guy (he was dating my friend and she had mentioned it as she knew I was) but never brought the subject up. Not because of nerves or embarrassment just didn't feel like the sort of topic I would activly talk about in a crowded public place.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a buddy who is a member on Wu's(best man in my wedding actually!).

As for organizing a meet and greet(as in lets get shitfaced and talk about feet!) I'd say it would have to happen in Vegas...somewhere nice and cheap to fly into/stay at. I'm in Canada but I know flights to Vegas runs at about $700 roundtrip and look at about say $300 or $400 spending money for say the night or two that you would be there, I think it would be great to do once a year...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'bluetoelover' that doesn't sound like a bad idea!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have separately met in person three other members from Wu's Two live locally where I do and the other was in town on vacation. Each time it was in a public venue for lunch, and just to hang out because we also share a common interest.

I really enjoyed each meeting, and had a good time. It was pretty cool to get to know the person behind the handle, and also chat it up about feet and other common interests.

I always enjoy meeting new people, and would mos def be up to meeting others from Wus should it be possible.

My wife only attended one meet up with me and it was because his wife was coming as well. The last meet up I went too, she wanted to stop by, but work kept her from popping in for a suprise visit.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met 2 Wu's members, and we did shoots together.
I plan to do more! [Smile]
Another friend who I know to like feet from my area came here after my referral.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links