Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » should marijuana be legal (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: should marijuana be legal
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think so,,liquor is more addictive than weed, and you can be liqour anyday,

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I've yet to hear a good argument in favor of it being illegal.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.
I did a comparison of it and alcohol and tobacco not too long ago actually:

http://healthmad.com/health/legalisation-of-cannabis-in-the-uk/

The conclusion I came to was that it's basically "too new".

Consider introducing a drug to somewhere it wasn't currently legal which you consume to relax you, change your state of mind, make you inebriated, causes mouth, liver and kidney cancer/scaring and which you could suffer major withdrawal symptoms to the point that it would be life-threatening to quit cold turkey: that's alcohol.

Whereas there's this drug which has never been linked directly to a death (excluding driving under the influence and other indirect environment and user-based dangers), actually has been proven to have medicinal benefits - curing asthma, glaucoma, arthritis and annorexia to name a few - which the (American) Government at one point had grown and provided to chronic bone pain sufferers and still does - http://www.alternet.org/drugs/84766/ - well that's cannabis. Evil, I know.

The plant is referred to and has the stigma of a "drug" and drugs are bad, m'kay?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im high as i write this....what do u think my opinion is lol?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a kick out of people that say "its not addictive". Bull fucking shit its not addictive. About 4 years ago I worked in Western Canada in the oil patch doing seismic. There was about 40 guys on the crew, about 35 of them smoked weed. We were posted to a remote town in north eastern BC for a 3 week job. Week 1 they had weed, midway through week 2 the crew ran out apparently. After 2 days of nobody being able to have a puff the 35 guys were snaky as fuck! Couldn't talk to any of them, had to walk on eggshells and their work ethic picked up!

Call that a rant if you must, but for me personally I see pros and cons for legalizing it. Pros of course would be the tax benefits if the government were able to get into it, be a huge relief on the justice system.
Cons of it would be that people would stand outside entrances to places and be smoking a joint instead of a cig...both reek equally but I find weed to have a worse smell.

And why do people that smoke weed feel the need to have a day to smoke it? 4/20... lol and don't get me started on people that have weed all over their Facebook,Twitter, XBOX Live accounts...its like, fuck man, congrats you smoke a plant? [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Psychologically addictive, not physically.

Were they mixing it with tobacco? - Did they run out of cigs too?

And I can't believe you are so against smoking that you oppose their right to smoke in one of the few places they are allowed. They're outside. Away from you. What's the problem?

I don't know why they don't allow smoking rooms any more; that'd solve both our issues, but there ya go.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok what does this have to do with feet???
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I don't care what people do behind closed doors. I just don't want to be around it. I had my fair share in my teens. I've never been one to tell someone else what they can or can't do, provided that it doesn't harm someone else. I can understand the appeal, but I think it did me more harm than good. That also goes for most of my friends. I saw them change for the worse. That being said, even though I oppose the use of weed, I think it cost too much to fight.
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"ok what does this have to do with feet???"
Comment by tyvianc

Nothing, really; that's why this is called the "miscellaneous" forum. [Roll Eyes]

As to the original question: Legalize it!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legalise it and have all different types. Right now I can only get ridiculously strong skunk and that is good sometimes but not when I don't want to be stupidly mashed.

It is that stuff that is messing up all the kids because it is that strong but people feel cheated now if they get anything less than it.

Weed is a brilliant drug but not when all people seem to produce is the equivalent of overproof rum.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply...yes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind someone smoking outdoors...just hate the fact that people think outside means 2 feet from an entrance.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like smoke, so i say no.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

What if it was only allowed in your own homes?

--------------------
 -

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

What if it was only allowed in your own homes?
okay thats fine, but only if you live in a house, and the windows are closed

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links