Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » leg sex magazine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: leg sex magazine
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is all i had before computers,,am sure you remember these mags, if your a real foot lover

-

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I remember these kinds of magazines. I have every Leg show magazines from 1992/2008. Als0, Leg sex, Leg scene and others. I stop my subscripton on Leg show because it became repetative.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEG SHOW WAS MY FAVORITE,EDITOR JESSICA MICHEALS CREATED THE BEST FOOT MAG THERE IS,,,,

-

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back before the internet. I got off easily on the standard Penthouse, Mayfair, Playboy mags with alot of shots with feet in em', even catalouges, model mags, womans mags, swimsuit calendars....etc

I didn't even realize these sorta magazines exsisted til about 2002, by then I was on dial up. Living in NZ then didn't even know if demand was high enough to get them there or they were there and I didn't notice them. My buddy a fellow foot dude pointed me in the direction. Had a convenient store ("Dairys" they are called in NZ and "Milk Bars" in Australia) that had a large collection of almost everything. I've only ever owned about 3 of em....

LEG ACTION
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought many of these mags back in the day (around the mid 90s), just before the internet went full blown. I actually think I have a few stashed away too. I will have to look and scan the covers to add to this gallery. Awesome post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Leg Show for its articles and Leg Show for its pictures. Had a ton of both magazines until I got married and had to get rid of them all. Leg Tease was in the middle. I like Leg Tease for both its articles and pictures.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

the best mag every created,,i had a very big stash of these tuck away in the 90's

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading (?) Leg Show when it first came out in the early 80's. [Drool]
Back when beta max was king. [Tongue]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was working at Tower Records in 1996 when I first saw a glimpse of this and Leg Show magazine. We used to get "promo" copies of all the mags and I would stuff these in my backpack for later after work. I couldn't believe people had foot fetishes like me in the world and they ACTUALLY made magazines with feet pics in them. It was the best thing since sliced bread. I no longer needed to take all those candids of chics at school and in public because I had material lol. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah great post...i still own alot of those...Leg Scene was the best mag for me..havent seen those in yrs...once i got on that net..it was a Reynolds for the mags, it got harder for me to stash....i dont want to throw them away...got so much great material...i walked into the SEV the other day...and low and behold...a Leg Show...i smile deviously...but knew i couldnt grab it cause the girl at the counter was a cutie...damn!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links