Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your best Halloween costume?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your best Halloween costume?
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done anything too original, but this year I'm thinking about Harley Quinn from the Arkham Asylum video game. Here is what she looks like.. (more pics once I get it assembled).

-

Soo.. What is your best Halloween costume? Surely some of you have done SOMETHING cool!

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year I dressed in a Marilyn Monroe "Seven Year Itch" dress and a black wig with scraggly beard, and "swastika" on my forehead. I went as "Marilyn Manson". The year before that I went as Billy Mays, Undead Pitchman which was basically the Oxy Clean guy with zombie makeup. Won first prize that year.

Harley Quinn is hot, but Codex from The Guild would be hotter. Just sayin'.

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undead pitchman.. awesome!

I had to look up Codex, haha. Yeah, she's pretty hot, but HQ has boots and fishnets!

I never watched The Guild, is it funny?

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you are a gaming nerd it is hysterical. If you are just a normal person it might be funny although some of the jokes will go right over your head. Definitely worth a look see.

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 29 or 30, while I had been working out to be very lean, my girlfriend and I attended a Halloween Ball. We had our costumes prepared but realized that, for much or our clothing, we could wear each other's. With a bit of adjustment and a lot of make-up, she wore my tux & cape and I went with her as the "French Maid". Too many stories from that evening to recount here.

A few years ago, I was to play a club for Halloween (for those who don't know, I make my living as a performing and teaching guitarist). There aren't a lot of good or original costumes that guitar players can wear.

Bereft of any good notions, I was standing in a store when I noticed some small stuffed animals...one was a white tiger. I took it home amd sewed it to the right shoulder of a shirt. On the night I was to play, I put on the shirt and added some lumpy fake blood to my neck. When asked, I was able to tell them I was "Roy".

Finally, I have dressed as I normally do and declared that I was dressed as a "Very Small Group of People".

It made me laugh at the time, and I still get a chuckle when I reminisce.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

Bereft of any good notions, I was standing in a store when I noticed some small stuffed animals...one was a white tiger. I took it home amd sewed it to the right shoulder of a shirt. On the night I was to play, I put on the shirt and added some lumpy fake blood to my neck. When asked, I was able to tell them I was "Roy".

Genius!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Haha. I love that Roy idea.

Also "very small group of people" = very funny!

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you LD and LV, you are both too kind.

I was going through some old family photos that I haven't seen in decades. I can confirm that, on my very first night of "Trick or Treat", I went as "Donald Duck" - right down to the webbed feet.

Oooh...The "Safety Patrol" would have a cow about that now.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't really get into the Halloween thing commin' from NZ which wasn't that big in the past but it's gets bigger every year. I recall years back attending 2 parties....
Once as Jason
 -
And another as The Crow
 -
Yeah.....original I know [Roll Eyes] ...lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won $50 one year at a bar when I dressed as "Father Guido Sarducci" I carried a pizza box with a picture of a pizza in it. I'd ask people to play "Finda da Pope ina da pizza", "winna free pizza."

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day before Haloween scored me a Freddy Hat & Glove.... Cool. Didn't get to wear em' out but feel sheer coolness just having em. [Hump]

-

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links