Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » annoying sister n law

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: annoying sister n law
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod34   Email Rod34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister in law is so spoiled thinks she supposed to get everything she wants then when she doesn't get it she throws a fit does anyone else has a sister n law that gets on your damn nerves?
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually got a good relationship with my sister-in-law. My mother-in-law is a different story altogether.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneak into your SIL's room when she is asleep and get some sleepy feet action....you'll see her in a whole different way.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister in law, no. Sister, yes.
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Sneak into your SIL's room when she is asleep and get some sleepy feet action....you'll see her in a whole different way.

[Evil Grin]

That might work. But to answer the OP's question, I think a lot of women are just like your sister-in-law.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine does the same thing. What's worse, is that when she was between the ages of 18-20, my father-in-law read online that the age range of 18-20 was the number one time that girls commit suicide. So, I remember hearing her, at least once say something like, if she didn't get something that she would commit suicide. She knew that her dad thought that and she milked him for everything she wanted for about 3 years!

She had nice feet, but never took action because I was married and didn't want any flak from my wife.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links