Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Why I Love TiVo!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why I Love TiVo!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January 28, 2011 is a date I'll never forget.
Why? Because it's the first and only time I've seen Jeanne Sparrow barefoot.

She and another co-host are regulars on a local morning show entitled "You and Me This Morning". In celebration of Chicago's Annual Polar Bear Plunge, these two lovely ladies decided to don their bathing suits (sorta). They acutally brought an inflatable kiddy pool into the studio, to set the mood. Both were fully clothed; however, Jeanne revealed her wet glistening soles (a few times) as she extended both legs, while holding a beach ball between her ankles!

Needless to say, I was drooling uncontrollably. For years I've had a crush on this woman, and now I finally get to see her FEET? It's a dream come true!
I immediately grabbed the TiVo remote and pressed record.

My ultimate goal is to transfer this exclusive footage somehow, onto my PC and/or thumbdrive.

[ December 20, 2011, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10518 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please load it up on youtube if you're successful in the transfer please. Linking it to this thread would be much appreciated. Don't know who she is but I'm intrigued [Hop]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. TiVo.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Please load it up on youtube if you're successful in the transfer please. Linking it to this thread would be much appreciated. Don't know who she is but I'm intrigued [Hop]

I'm so glad my story caught your attention. [Roll Eyes] (Jeanne Sparrow is definitely a hottie!) Years ago she was a radio personality on WGCI, before her television debut. Speaking of transfers--I was hoping someone here could help me with it. I'm not exactly a multi-media guru.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links