Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Podcasts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Podcasts?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i listen to a few streaming podcasts on my iphone using the stitcher app and i was wondering if anyone else does and what they recommend. my favorites are piers morgan tonight, savage love podcast, and monkey in the cage. kind of a real mix i know but thats me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My standby has been Hamish And Andy - they do an Australian radio show and they never fail to get a laugh out of me [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZI_MI63_0

There's one of their funnier clips (imo) in which Hamish is trying to snag Andy a girlfriend through various methods.

Same:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTv-2gWFAqI

One I've downloaded, but not yet listened to is the Ricky Gervais podcast...not everyone's thing, I know I abhor him as an actor, but just doing his own thing (stand up/radio shows/interviews) I find him to be pretty good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listen to Nerdist, Sklarbro Country, Doug loves movies, and Jay and Silent Bob get old. Also the indoor kids.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Rogan's podcast for me.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One episode of the doug loves movies podcast had sarah silverman on it. they always play a game at the end of the podcast where every guest picks a member from the audience and play for them, and whichever guest wins, the audience member gets the bag of prizes which all of the guests provide.

Sarah's prize was a pair of shoes that she said she wore on every episode of the sarah silverman program. She picked a girl in the audience that had the same shoe size, but she ended up losing.

When the audience member that won got his prize bag sarah asked if the girl she was playing for could still get the shoes because if that guy got them they were just going to get cummed in.

Thought it was pretty funny.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links