Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's your favorite fruit? Top 5?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's your favorite fruit? Top 5?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not your typical avid fruit eater, but if it's there I'll down a few. Recently tried 'Dragon Fruit'. Weird looking things. If I would've seen these growin in the wild before being introduced to them, wouldnt've even gone near them thinkin' they'd be posionous..... I heard there were 2 types and apparently tried the lesser tasting of the 2. Weird looking things but not bad. The one I had tasted was a cross between a watermelon and a feijoa.

Dragon Fruit
 -

Whilst on the subject. What are your top 5 favorite fruits?

Mine are:

5. Gala Apples
 -

4.Strawberries (especially with dipping chocolate [Mmm] )
 -

3. Good ol' Bananas
 -

2. Fejoas
 -

#1 MANGOS!!!!! [Hop]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 apples and a banana a day at work then mixed with 2 sometimes 3 servings of yogurt. I'm on a bit of a health kick lately and I found by cutting out chips,pepsi and chocolate bars and replacing it with fruit I have cut about 15lbs in weight and have wayyyyy more energy. Should have done this LONG time ago. I now weigh 162lbs and haven't been this light since I was 19! I attribute this to eating fruit and man...I haven't even heard of dragon fruit but it looks interesting... [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't eat fruit as much as I should but my favorite is red delicious apples which I always keep in the fridge. I do drink daily a glass of low sodium V8 vegetable juice however that doesn't seem to quite fit the fresh fruit theme.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pomegranates are my go to fruit, though I usually consume it in it's juice form. I started a diet recently that incorporates more fruit in it so I eat pears, bananas and pineapples.

I'm kind of in the same boat as bluetoelover, instead of snacking or bringing unhealthy choices for lunch I snack on fruits and nuts a lot more now and I feel great.

My lunch usually consists of a pear, banana, low sugar fruit cup, a small baggie of unsalted roasted almonds, and either a can of tuna or herring fillets with hot sauce. [Smile]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine would be......

5. Honey Crisp Apples
4. Strawberries
3. Banana
2. Kiwi
1. Peaches

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Banana
2. Grapes
3. Watermelon
4. Strawberry
5. Apples

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links