Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are warts contagious?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are warts contagious?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed a small wart on my hand and I've been giving foot rubs to a few girls. They're not gonna get warts on their feet now are they? I'm gonna hold off on my kicks until the Compound W gets rid of it. It's on my finger, so I suppose I could just wrap it with a band aid if a situation rises.

I'm gonna feel like an ass if I gave them warts.

[ June 10, 2012, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Miss Piggy got her genital warts from this guy.

However copied this for you from WebMD:

How Do You Get Warts?

Warts occur when the virus comes in contact with your skin and causes an infection. Warts are more likely to develop on broken skin, such as picked hangnails or areas nicked by shaving, because the virus is able to enter the top layer of skin through scratches or cuts.

While dermatologists still don’t know why, certain people are more likely to get warts than others. Additionally, children get warts much more often than adults, because their immune systems have not yet built up their defenses against the numerous types of human papillomavirus that exist.

Are Warts Contagious?

Unfortunately, yes. You can get warts from touching a wart on someone else’s body, or by coming in contact with surfaces that touched someone’s warts, such as towels or bathmats.

Can I Spread Warts From One Part of My Body to Another?

Yes, you can. For this reason, it is important not to pick at your warts and to wash your hands promptly and thoroughly any time you touch one of your warts. If you have warts in an area where you shave, keep in mind that shaving over the wart could transfer the virus to the razor and then spread it to other areas of your body.

Why Do Some Warts Have Black Dots in Them?

If you look closely, many skin warts contain a number of black dots that resemble little seeds. These specks are visible blood vessels that are supplying the wart with nutrients and oxygen.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember about 7 or 8 years ago I just randomly got a huge wart on my thumb and then it spread over my hands(I had like 6 or 7 on both!) I tried everything to get rid of them, Compound W included. Nothing worked. I had them for about 3 years and gave my wife countless footrubs and she never got warts on her feet. Then one day at work I went to throw a piece of metal in the back of the truck and it clipped one of my warts clean off my finger, bled like a motherfucker but then within that week they just ALL disappeared, it was weird but since then I haven't had them again.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links