Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Everyone has pets, right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyone has pets, right?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure a good many of us are pet owners. Curious about what you have for your animal companions. Traditional cats and dogs, maybe reptiles or something a little more exotic like a monkey?

I've always had some kind of critter since I was a little kid. Cats, dogs, hermit crabs, gold fish, even a rat at one point.

Currently we have a few cats in the house, but mine is a assholic fuzzball with the fitting name of Rupert. Typically if I'm working at the computer he's in and out of the room constantly. Jumps on the desk to get in my business, into the windowsill, on my lap, and then on top of a bookcase/secretary to bat at some pictures on the wall. He hates closed doors around the house. If you close a door he'll scratch at it until its opened. Once you open it for him he just turns around and leaves. No reason, he just doesn't like the idea that you've denied him access somewhere even though he had no intention of going in there. When he wants to go outside in the backyard his signal is he'll jump up on a stereo speaker and start reaching for an art print I have on the wall and pulling it back so it smacks against the wall. REPEATEDLY until you get up and let him out. I do have a spray bottle of water nearby that I labeled "Rupert Repellent" that I usually just point at him in this case and he usually stops and runs away without even having to pull the trigger.

Anyway to show his affection for me last week on one of his backyard outings he left me the gift of a dead mangled dove on the back porch while I had friends over. After I disposed of the carcass I had to grab the leaf blower to get rid of all the feathers. [Laugh]

Him...

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the days of having a cat. Early mornings on my way to school as I'm walking out of the house, the first thing I see is a dead mouse or bird right in front of the door on the porch. Instead of picking it up and throwing it in the trash I would leave it there to freak out my sister. Our cat most of the time just waited by the door when it wanted to go outside. As soon as a little crack opened up from the door, it squeezed through. Did not wait until the door was fully open. I miss having a cat but can't because my son is alergic to them. I miss our old cat. She was old but my sister believes she died from poisoning. Thinks she went into the neighbors yard and ate something that was poisoned by the neighbor.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a cat, named Milo! He's an awesome cate, he likes attention but is lazy too. He's not an annoying cat although he doesn't like doors closed either lol
Me and the wife bought him at a veternarians and he came with all his shots and was snipped, had to take him back a few weeks later to have his front claws taken out and hes a strictly indoor cat too btw.

Bought him in 2006...jesus time flies! Dreading the day that we have to put him down [Cry]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have a cat, her name is "Bert" because that's the sound she makes when you let her outside. She doesn't leave the backyard because quite frankly I don't think she is intelligent enough to survive or find her way back home. (She's really touched in the head I think) Other than that she is pretty great, unless you're trying to sleep, in which case she will walk endless circles around the bed and purr in your ear. This does not simply last 20 minutes until she gets bored and leaves... no this will continue for up to 8 hours depending on how long you were planning on sleeping.

She's a good cat overall though, very friendly, even with strangers and she doesn't usually scratch the furniture unless she needs her nails clipped. (She sits nicely for her nail trimmings because she gets a cat treat after and she's very non-agressive) She has never bit or scratched anyone and I've never once heard her hiss.

Best cat I've ever owned.

Also, cat owners... de-clawing your cats would be the same as if I removed the first bone from each of your fingers. It's actually illegal in some places, please reconsider doing so or reconsider being a cat owner if that is what you are going to do.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter has a cat named Creamsicle. Handsomest cat you ever wanna know. Indoor cat and I would never de-claw him for any reason. Haven't found a cat that could match him. We have two strays that we feed on a regular basis. Olive and Onyx.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 2 cats in the past, they were pretty bitchin'. Spritz was the hunter and would bring shit in all the time, including live birds we had to catch and release!
The wife is allergic to cats, so we have a long haired mini dachshund. He is a total daddys boy, barely leaving my side if i am home. He loves belly rubs and chasing anything that moves outside, mainly catching rodents.
I also have a leopard gecko named peanut. I used to work at a pet shop, so over the years I've owned several leopard geckos, African fat tailed geckos, several snakes, a fuckton of fish (still have two tanks), golden geckos, and gerbils. Probably something i forgot about as well. I love animals, but when i had my daughter we got rid of the two remaining snakes and 2 of the other lizards. Eventually i would like to get some more herps, but it's not the time.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 2 shiba inu dogs. i've never had more than one dog and its really interesting to see just how different then are from each other personality-wise.

i also used to breed geckos and had about 50 or so consisting of 15 different species as well as about 8 snakes. i kind of miss them but the amount of work needed was just too much.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope no pets now, but grew up with pets. We've had 2 dogs and 11 cats through my childhood years.

Come to thinkin', now just remembered had a yellow budgie a few years back but was once a stranger. We were at the beach once and it was stuck in the water splashing about the waves. Just flapping it's wings like it was tryin' to stay afloat as not just to flying away or maybe it did try.
We bought it inland to dry off it's wings, give it a rest and waited to see if it could fly back to it's home, but it was shivvering and stumbled around like a really drunk guy. Felt sorry for it so decided to take it to the vet to see what could be done. Grrrrrr the visit cost me 70 bucks and a little more for some medication I was to give it. Didn't look like it was going to survive as we had a makeshift cage (an upside down washing basket) with a peanut butter lid full of water. It layed there for 2 days on it's back with it's wings spread like it was dead but it was still breathing. On the 3rd day it was up and hopping about on it's legs and finally heard it's first croaky chirp. Over the next few days it started eating and flying about. Bought her a new cage and she got an hour each day to fly around the house. She became part of the family and survived another 2 more years before she became sick and passed.
Sad end but had good times [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, 2 little shits: Owen (Brown/white) and Lucy (Woolly white).

-

The barking that comes out of Owen is unreal sometimes(!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, two idiot cats, a male black cat and a female calico. I've never seen cats that crave as much attention as these two. Still, the friendliest, most affectionate cats I've ever seen, though they're both idiots, and I'm actually convinced our calico is legitimately slow.

Incidentally, while its well known black cats are considered bad luck in Western culture, calicos are considered good luck in Eastern cultures, particularly in Japan.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 60gallon aquarium, 1 parrot, 1 parakeet, 1 rat, 1 guinea pig. My wife is a veterinary. [Woot]
----------------------
One of those cats are black and I am wondering who was the idiot fool start the idea that black cats are bad luck. [Joint]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pets now and never had in the past either. The closest thing I had to having a pet was borrowing a goldfish.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
No pets now and never had in the past either. The closest thing I had to having a pet was borrowing a goldfish.

Which I assume you swallowed as a drunken dare back in college? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do not like pets

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I grew up with dogs (Dad was absolutely magical with them), I am decidedly a cat person. I don't currently have a pet; I admit that after my last cat died, I looked into a future of not cleaning a cat box each morning. It was a pretty good, if a little lonelier, future.

As a traveling musician, a cat is an ideal pet as it is a natural "loner". Still, I don't want to condemn an animal to that much "alone-time".

Nevertheless, I have been thinking about acquiring some companionship. Friends have suggested that I get two cats (a good idea to reduce the solitary existence of a pet) and I think I will...as soon as I can budget it.

I must consider the ramifications of 2 cats. By itself, a cat can contrive acts that it knows are forbidden and will REALLY piss me off.

Two cats with a lot of time to conspire...

The mind boggles. I may as well start slashing my furniture and pissing in my toaster now.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links