Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Should smoking be banned? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Should smoking be banned?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Yeah, but Keyfeet, I rephrase what I was saying - perhaps I wasn't clear: atmospheric second hand smoke like that is so diluted with healthy air that it poses no health risk whatsoever.

I'm sorry, but that's just not true.
Then, sir, we are at an impasse.

Related to banning smoking:

http://www.cancervic.org.au/plainfacts/browse.asp?ContainerID=plainfacts-myths

I mean, it's all very weighted obviously on the side of not smoking, but it's not like they're the bad guys - smoking is not a healthy habit at all and the less people that do it the better, but I am very surprised at the final "Myth" and answer:

quote:
We need to get smoking rates down as far as possible through policies like plain packaging before we can think about banning tobacco - especially given the long history of criminal activity that has accompanied prohibition in the past.
Alienating a section of people by saying "Yeah, by the way we WILL eventually ban it, just so you know," especially considering it would only really be smokers who read it is...well not a good idea politically I wouldn't say.

Sorry, that was only semi-related, but I just read it and wanted to share.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a ban, but lots of restrictions. and a larger tax on purchasing cigarettes. I usually smoke a cigarette every now and then, but i feel filthy after, and I wish to never puff tobacco again.

Cannabis, however, should be regulated and allowed. age restrictions, a small tax, etc. could help out our economy. Plus, smoking some weed then worshipping feet is the most euphoric experience ever. I love it!!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's an excellent idea, I'm sick of ppl that smoke to release tension and stress, motherfucker go fly a kite or go do yoga!!! Lol
smoking kills! Period!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's banned from public buildings and workplaces where I live and it's great. I wish it was banned in public completely (with designated smoking areas and in your own home).

It's the second hand thing I don't like. If someone wants to shoot themselves; let them. But don't shoot yourself with me stood beside you. I don't want your blood or bullet!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links