Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Prostitution

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prostitution
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should prostitution be legal everywhere?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell why not? Sure, the spread of std's might be outrageous but I don't go to prostitutes for sex.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the world will be more messed up if we legalize too many things.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question harkens back to a very similar one asked in another thread some years ago. I believe I can quote myself verbatim - and you can take this to the bank:

Prostitution is already legal...it is called "dating".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlaritaStarr
Board Regular
Member # 45497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlaritaStarr   Email KlaritaStarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom always said that prostitution should be legal, and gave this as an explanation:

If it was legal, there could be more brothels that were properly run, women could possibly get a steadier income AND most importantly, they could get testing and all the increased safety that could come with a brothel. It could lead to less pimps (which is a huge health/safety issue for the women), and getting them off the streets or off drugs maybe.

They could make it mandatory for them to get tested, like having them be registered sex workers, which could lead to improved sexual health for those women.

--------------------
<3

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simple answer...yes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over here in Thailand prostitution is technically illegal but the police and powers that be turn a blind eye to it because everyone is making to much money!

That being said most of the bar girls working in the bars have monthly health checks so your pretty safe but pay a premium for the service. Street meat is cheap but a crap shoot.

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links