Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Weapon of choice? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weapon of choice?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only EMP is an electromagnetic pulse... but i am not sure why you'd want this. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
the only EMP is an electromagnetic pulse... but i am not sure why you'd want this. [Laugh]

Because without communications to your troops, no vehicles to move from A to B or ANYTHING that has any circuitry in it working you have full advantage over your enemy. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i remind you Norcal..
quote:
I'm sure you know what I mean like no guns, tanks, bazookas..etc
an EMP would be useless against edged or blunt weapons.

[ September 12, 2012, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: nusuth ]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
may i remind you Norcal..
quote:
I'm sure you know what I mean like no guns, tanks, bazookas..etc
an EMP would be useless against edged or blunt weapons.
mano e mano you're right, but you're not looking at the bigger picture here. With no resources from an EMP blast you can starve your enemy out so badly, their swords and blunt objects will mean nothing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knocking out all communication? Drat! There goes my smoke signals Idea [Tongue]
 -

[ September 14, 2012, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:
mano e mano you're right, but you're not looking at the bigger picture here
seeing as how he phrased the original question as 'mano e mano', i still believe your EMP is a moot point.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sword. I already know how to use one. Stick with what you know.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...my Pringles can sized penis...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
mano e mano you're right, but you're not looking at the bigger picture here
seeing as how he phrased the original question as 'mano e mano', i still believe your EMP is a moot point.
Seeing as it's hypothetical anyway without firearms, who cares? [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
...my Pringles can sized penis...

I've just now cut pringles outta my diet...lol [Tongue]

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to throw in an "edit" here. I am assuming that this sort of combat pre-dates modern technology:

There are so many conditions to consider. For example, is this close quarter individual combat or combat among ranks of fighters (for the latter, I'd probably opt for the the Roman Legion's short sword and shield)?

Are there distances where catapults and/or a trebuchet might be employed?

Cutting to the chase, during my ruminations, I thought, "A few Molotov Cocktails wouldn't be a bad thing to have". Better yet...some "Greek Fire". That should cover most of the situations I can imagine...leaving out the animated-skeletons-in-a-cave scenarios.

[ November 05, 2012, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trains
Board Regular
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trains         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use a Velociraptor
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question. I'm a descendant of Alexander the Great. The GREATEST Warrior in ancient history. The Spartans were great, but they were no match for the Macedonians. The King and Master of ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia minor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ July 02, 2013, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links