Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What did you have for breakfast this morning? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What did you have for breakfast this morning?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ok, still no new subjects have popped up as of late so thought I'd drop another gap filler in [Big Grin]

So.... what did you have for breakfast this morning?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beer. [Smile] I just got laid off work last week so I'm taking this week as a vacation week so I'm living like a 19 year old bachelor again when my wife is at work lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
A beer. [Smile] I just got laid off work last week so I'm taking this week as a vacation week so I'm living like a 19 year old bachelor again when my wife is at work lol

Sucks you got layed off... Had a chocolate chip cookie this morning from the dispensary. Pretty stoned right now [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shout out to 'footlongsubzero" for trying to get this section of the forum going.

Also I am sorry to hear that you were laid off "bluetoelover." Do you car to share what happend? like did you see it coming? what line of work? what was your experience like working there? Any sexy women who work there?

Now to get to the central question:
This morning I had a Spam and egg sandwhich. If you have never tried it it is not bad. You take a hunk of spam, cut a couple of slices (not too thick) and heat them up on a skillet. Then you take one egg and cook it sunny side up. Lastly, make a sandwhich by mounting the spam slices on top of the egg in between two pieces of toasted bread and for god sakes don't forget the mayo on the bread. (add ketchup if you like but its not necessary).
I also had some beer early in the morning. I don't usually do it but I had a day off today and all I had to do today was drive a friend to the doctors office and no i wasn't drunk driving since i had sobered up by then.lol

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Happened to me in June. Took a whole month off, saved enough $$$. Mainly laid into the PS3. Back into work after that after the savings were exhausted. Was a much needed breath of fresh air [Thumbs Up]

Weet Bix. Had a previous record of 12 in one sitting back in 08'. In July broke it and managed to get down 14 and a half [Thud] . If you can, try the weet bix challage. How many can you do? But this morning only had 4.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an electrician(1st year apprentice) and I thought it would happen probably in November or early December, not this soon. Not even a hint it would happen but luckily had some savings I was sitting on so I hope to start a new job by next week. I live in Alberta, Canada so jobs are plentiful, especially the trades [Smile]
No sexy women on site either lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I had for breakfast was a cup of coffee. Usually I have a bowel of oatmeal to start my workday, but I had to hit the ground running and missed out!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Sunday, felt like pancakes but didn't have any (shake-n-make). Too lazy to go to the supermarket to get it, so just sat outside enjoying the morning sun with coffee dunkin' cookies [Big Grin]

--------------------

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For breakfast i have to have cereal. Today was cocoa pebbles :-D. I also eat breakfast at like 3pm because i work overnights. People think it's strange that i want a steak at 7am O.o
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kashi GOLEAN Cereal Crunch! Honey Almond Flax with Almond Milk.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHEESE Toast and a big glass of WHOLE milk!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wal*Mart's version of Coco Krispies.

Against the directive of the doctor...Gotta light the afterburners somehow.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maple and brown sugar oatmeal with a cup of black coffee. Bitches!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coffee with a smidgeon of sugar, and a cigarette.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sausage, egg, ham, bacon and cheese burrito. Sooo bad for my health but it was soooo good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links