Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Looking For Pickup Truck Recommendations (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking For Pickup Truck Recommendations
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for some reviews on pick-up trucks. Looking at getting either an F-150 or a Tundra but am open to checking out other models, like the Ram and Silverado. Want to use it for daily driving and towing my car across the state through mountains to get to race tracks. I've never driven a full size truck, just drove cars all my life.

Any suggestions or experience with these vehicles?

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500.. Love my truck but gas really sucks. Tundra's are an overall good pick up truck if you're looking for decent gas mileage and low maintenance. I say Tundra hands down.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tundra is a good pick. It even towed the space shuttle in California. Good luck.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the exterior of the Tundra but its interior is kind of dull compared to the F-150 and Ram.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New 2013 Ram w/ HEMI gets 25+ mpg and it's FAST..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToesnSolesLover:
Tundra is a good pick. It even towed the space shuttle in California. Good luck.

You could tow almost anything if it's on wheels, all you need to do is get the load moving. How do you think those guys pull busses with their teeth? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 2002 Tundra Pick up truck. I love it. My only beef with my Tundra is that the Oxygen sensor is very expensive to replace and I have had to do it twice already. However, look over the Silverado. These trucks have great mileage and are consistantly ranked highly by J.D. Powers for years. From everything I have read, they are the cheapest to maintain of all pick up trucks. You should also look into a the Hybrid version of these pick up trucks. Here is the hyperlink to J.D. Powers; http://autos.jdpower.com/ratings/index.htm
Good luck buddy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Any suggestions or experience with these vehicles?

I used to have a RAM Cummnz diesel and it was one of the shittiest pickup trucks ever.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Bummer....mine used to beat Porsches in the 1/4 mile.
 -

[ December 17, 2012, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
New 2013 Ram w/ HEMI gets 25+ mpg and it's FAST..

I'm looking at getting a used truck, like a 2011 or maybe even a 2010 but no older than a 2010. I have noticed that the new ram gets 25mpg which is nice.
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tundras are solid trucks, but they haven't really updated then in a while, getting pretty long in the tooth compared to the others. If a new truck wasn't out, i would have suggested an ecoboosted F-150. I own an 04 Silverado and love it. It's fairly high maintenance tho, seems like I'm throwing parts at it every month. It's a Billy goat tho, will go anywhere! Dodge had a reputation for being gas hogs and having bad transmissions, but since being bought up, things have really improved a lot. Ford has always been decent, so it's hard to deter you from them. I love my chevies but in your case, i would just compare tow ratings and go drive them all, see which you like best.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Ended up buing a 2013 Tundra. My plans were to buy a used one but once I was approved by Toyota and took it for a test drive I fell in love. Had only 2 miles on it when I test drove it.

-

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hilux is all the rage here.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Ended up buing a 2013 Tundra. My plans were to buy a used one but once I was approved by Toyota and took it for a test drive I fell in love. Had only 2 miles on it when I test drove it.

-

Nice color too, my favorite. Good luck with 17mpg freeway if you're lucky...but tons of snappy throttle power.

[Joint]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
The Hilux is all the rage here.

Wow, well in the USA they stopped making Hilux's in 1994 or so and renamed that model the "Tacoma". I kind of wish they would ship those here because they are smaller more usable than the modern Tacoma which is big and bulky and gets poor MPG. Although on second thought, the diesel model would be the only option since they are large bodies like the US models now...

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links