Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Stealing Items

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stealing Items
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm renewing a topic I brought up four years ago about stolen items.

1. When was the last time you stole something?
2. What did you steal?

Here were some responses I got the last time this topic came to light.

LeDaemon --
Hmmmm, now that I think about it I had done some illegal downloading off of a bit torrent site last year. I was getting the final season of the Sopranos each week as they were aired on HBO since I don't subscribe to it and got to the 3rd episode. Then I got a cease and desist letter in the mail from HBO letting me know that charges would be filed against me for piracy if I continued to download the episodes.

Well, I made a very quick phone call to their attorney's number in the letter and apologized, deleted the files, and waited 6 months for them to come out on DVD to rent.

-

FtLckr26 --
Back in high school, I used to steal cd players from K-Mart and either sell them to friends or just keep it and throw away the previous older one. Not proud of doing it, but I did and I learned my lesson. Got caught one day and it broke my moms heart. Never stole again. Except for the pens we get at work. But thats usually by accident.

-

Mommie --
I guess I could say I was forced to steal (in a way)

On our way to a party one evening, the hubby and I stopped for the much needed alcohol. We picked up two half-gallon bottles of two different liquors, each costing at least 24.99 or better.

We got to the register with our selection and low and behold - the dorky clerk who ogles me everytime I am in the store - is our checkout guy.

With a line behind me (but not close enough to hear my total of course) he "rang up" my bottles and tells me my bill came to a little over $15. Rather than cause a scene ... I paid quickly and got the hell out of there! I only saw that kid a few more times in the store then oddly enough - he disappeared [Wink]

----

How about the others in here? What I want to know is if the three people who I just quoted from have stolen anything since? Does anyone in here have a story to share that can top the accounts I posted above?

If so, let's hear about them!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, about 4 days ago. I was buying some items (doing the last minute xmas shopping) at some $2-or-more store. I bought a whole heap of stuff. When I went out to sit down at the seats in front of the store, bundled together in my hand with my change, wallet and receipt was a $3 2013 planner/diary I hadn't paid for. STOLEN!!!!!

I went back immediately and paid for it. Can't believe my conscience is the way it is now from what I used to do back in my mid to late teens. I guess when you get older, you become wiser and the further you get away from your teenage/adolescent days, you realise how stupid you were, and the older you get, the stupider it looks....lol ...am I makin' sense here??? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a conscience that would let me steal. If I leave work with some papers that are held together by a paperclip, I bring the paperclip back the next day.

The closest I've come to stealing is using the printer to copy some out-of-print music.

In my adolescence, I tried stealing a couple of things but found myself surreptitiously putting them back.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, why didn't you just bump up your old thread, instead of creating a new one? But to answer your question, I haven't consciously stolen anything since I was about 7 or 8 years old. I would steal toys. And I remember that I couldn't sneak the whole package out, bc the alarm would go off. So I would open carded toys, and take the piece(s) I wanted, and pretend they were mine.

However a few years back, I was in a candy store, and I was eating candies to see what they tasted like. I didn't really love any of them, so I didn't buy any. But as I was leaving, a guard said to me "You gonna pay for the candy you ate?" I said "No." and left. As I left, he said that he doesn't forget faces. But I didn't care, since I didn't like any of the candy in there anyway.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
National, why didn't you just bump up your old thread, instead of creating a new one?

I thought about doing that, but for some reason I didn't want to bump a topic that was four years old. Besides, I felt like the conversation needed a fresh new start.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately, i am guilty of being a huge thief when i was younger. in my mid teens, i used to sneak out of my house and meet up at a buddy's neighborhood and we'd sneak into garages and lift beer or whatever alcohol or food we could scavenge. we progressed to stealing cd players and radar detectors from cars and we'd sell them in school to our friends. i think my last 'job' was when i was about 16 and i was crossing the major road downtown and some guy had a radar detector on his visor and i grabbed it and walked across the street... to see this big ass guy walking out of the pizza parlor asking me what the f*** was i doing?? i shakily put the detector on the ground and back up until hit a parked car. he grabbed me by my shirt and started knocking me around with some open hand cuffs. i have no idea what i said or how long it lasted but as soon as he dropped me, i took off and i never tried that shit again.

oh, i do still download tv shows, movies, etc if i want them tho.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
National, why didn't you just bump up your old thread, instead of creating a new one?

I thought about doing that, but for some reason I didn't want to bump a topic that was four years old. Besides, I felt like the conversation needed a fresh new start.
Well, you are clearly violating the rules that say to not do that.

But I feel that I should also add that the reason I stopped stealing, wasn't bc I got caught. But bc I thought it was stupid to steal, and I felt bad about opening packages.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:

Well, you are clearly violating the rules that say to not do that.
Which rules are you talking about?

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm...a Micromachine tank in kindergarten?

That's actually pretty much it...never shoplifted or anything...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links