Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone else caught in the blizzard?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone else caught in the blizzard?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we got 32" at my house.. and about 18" of it fell in about 5 hours. of course friday night my furnace decided to crap out on me so i was without heat until yesterday afternoon. thankfully it was just a clogged nozzle but the weekend was rough without heat and hot water.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you not have a fire place or a kerosene heater? [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luckily i did have a cpl of ceramic space heaters and i had the fireplace going as much as possible but when the temperature was 5°F saturday night, it barely kept us above 52°. it was actually more difficult not having hot water. no showers, no way to clean pots and pans, and even washing your hands was not pleasant. we ended up taking baths little house on the prairie style by boiling water on the stove and mixing it with water out of the tap.

turns out the lint from our dryer had clogged up the air intake on the furnace and clogged the nozzle.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean; but it sure makes you glad when everything is back up and running.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks for you guys.

54 here in Texas. Went jogging in shorts and t-shirt earlier. I was cold. Brrrr... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eepers! I was without heat for a few hours a couple weeks ago, due to the flame censor on the on the heater being all gunked up! All we had to do was clean it though! Glad you are keeping warm now!

I am supposed to be getting a blizzard tomorrow! Wish ME LUCK!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links