Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Urban Exploration (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Urban Exploration
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...I heart you! I do this a lot too! I don't have any pictures except modeling ones of me in abandon places,lol! I wish I took the time to not just work, but actually take pictures of some pretty stellar locations too!
This is the only one I have on my laptop! But This was a lovely row building that was a dentist office, and We found a fun little air tank there, with mask! Just look at the wallpaper too!
I hope this picture isn't too um...offensive to some! Sorry, heh!
 -

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool shot JLCupcakes!!! If you were in my area I'd give you a call to run around with me on one of these outings.

Just went to this place yesterday. In my town it is nicknamed "Morningside Murder Factory." It was a waste disposal plant that was only in operation for a couple of years from the late 1950s to 1960s. Basically the disposal of garbage by the incinerators which belched out toxic smoke to the poor neighborhoods just under a mile away probably didn't go over well even back in those days.

Very seedy area to be in and I'm assuming "Murder Factory" has to do with the number of bodies that have turned up in the area over the years to drug deals gone bad to gangland killings.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A group of seven of us went to this place that was built in 1950 and originally owned by the FAA. The complex was about 171,000 sq. ft. in size and had multiple buildings, garages, and a large courtyard. Gate was unlocked and we sneaked in pretty easily. There was one guy in the area on a bulldozer doing some work, but we managed to avoid him the whole 2 hours we were wandering through here.

The place was most recently used by a group of airsoft rifle fans that used to have urban warfare meetups there. Guys would be decked out in fatigues, face masks, helmets, and go to town shooting BB guns at each other and tossing BB grenades. Believe me, the place was covered in BBs and exploded grenades.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

This is a really old power plant that I was not able to get into at the time we went. Shot a lot of stuff around it and managed to shoot the one interesting interior shot through a hole in a wall. The place makes me think of the "Fear" or "Halflife" games. A guy I met that I went through the FAA building with in the above post said he was able to get in it after about 2 hours of trying, but no one else with him could follow him. He wisely decided not to explore alone. Planning on adding this to the return later list.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing to watch out for in that old power plant would be possible H2S exposure(Hydrogen Sulfide), especially if you go into an unopened room/area that could have it just building up there. Might not hurt to get a gas monitor, be nice to know what your breathing in at those places lol usually run about 100-300 bucks depending on the brand you get.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Our group grew to 11 this time when we met up and hit an old rail road warehouse in the downtown area. The place used to be locked up tight, but someone had cut the heavy padlock to the basement gate allowing us entrance. When we got there three photographers were already in there with lighting and tripods sneaking around like we were.

The building has eight stories and a basement as well as rooftop access with additional buildings. The building was used during the 1990s for a giant haunted house during Halloween and then as a paint ball arena. Not sure what the future is for it.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe next time keep an eye out for loose bricks/floor boards as there maybe hidden treasures (safes/secret stashes/dead corpse...lol [Big Grin] ) you never know [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

One day I'm going to run across some human remains I'm sure of it.

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Nine of us went to an abandoned waste water treatment plant that is hidden in the middle of town and is actually next to a park. The place is a breeding ground for mosquitoes in the summer and scary green and brown toxic sludge waters are stagnant in pools. We pretty much covered ourselves in insect repellent before stepping foot here.

The place was huge and covered several acres of land. The site was in operation from the 1920s until the late 1970s when it shut down and a modern facility took its place. However, nothing has been done with it since then!

One of the girl's that's in our group works in water treatment and she was telling us how the whole operation worked. She was quite upset with this place left in the state its in and of course the environmental dangers to people and animals. In those trenches you can find the skeletons of stray dogs that wandered in here and fell to their deaths below. Turkey vultures kept their eyes on us from above hoping we'd take a tumble and become their next "fresh" meal.

One cool thing was finding an administrative office that was filled with records and old log books from the operations of the place. Oldest thing I found (pictured) was dated to 1928. Most recent was from 1977.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

A good friend of mine invited me down to spend the day with her exploring a few sites in central Texas. Unfortunately our main objective a former luxury hotel that was built in the 1920s and has been closed since the 1960s was not open for us to check out. We did find a small ghost town called Moline that had an old stone gas station and a school house that had been closed since 1949. The old piano in the school added to the extra creepy factor.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man those are epic pics, that place is ready for the Zombie Apocalypse lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Westchester NY and the underground exploration movement is pretty big here. Lots of abandoned old hospitals, hotels ect....
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by topcat1238:
I live in Westchester NY and the underground exploration movement is pretty big here. Lots of abandoned old hospitals, hotels ect....

Its really amazing what's out there just left to the elements. Are you involved in any of it?

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

This past Sunday we went exploring in an abandoned nursing home that was on a rather sketchy side of town. When we exited the building I found a crisp $20 bill laying on the ground next to a pair of discarded flip flops. There must be a story behind that one. Everyone but me and Sammie felt the need to wear a mask to filter out all the asbestos, mold, dust, etc floating around in the air.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links