Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Have you ever been the victim of a crime?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of this moment, I haven't, I don't believe.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Credit card fraud, child abuse, and that's probably it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 years ago when I lived in an apartment it was broken into and they stole my stereo equipment and hundreds of CDs. They would have got more stuff if I didn't happen to walk in the door on them. They escaped through the back door into a waiting car.

My bank and savings accounts were completely emptied from identity theft about 5 years ago. Checks started bouncing everywhere and then we saw the account was emptied by someone making cash withdraws at ATMs in St. Petersburg Russia. Luckily the bank didn't hassle me on that and all my money was restored and my credit history cleared of BS.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just moved into an apartment about 4 years ago and the place wasn't cleaned before we moved in(needed painting,floors cleaned,cupboard etc) so we refused to move all stuff in until they cleaned so they let us put one load of stuff in the apt until they cleaned it. That was a Sunday I went to check on it Weds evening after work and the door was wide open, and in the master bedroom was my laptop along with a computer monitor and some other junk that was gonna be used to hook up our internet GONE.

I to this day KNOW it was the painter but all we got was a free month of rent. Pathetic.

2 years ago at a different apartment building I had my car rifled through, didn't have anything in it to steal thank god, but felt violated knowing someone sat in my car going through my stuff. I'd commit a violent crime if I ever caught someone stealing or attempting to steal something of mine, I would make them have lasting memories/injuries because I know if I was to just call cops on em' and hold them there til cops came they wouldn't get more then a slap on the wrist as a punishment.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my car gone through also, with a few thousand dollars worth of stereo equipment installed. I was walking to it when I noticed the door wasn't shut all the way... my heart sank into my stomach. luckily all that was missing was loose change, but I was still rather pissed off. I hate cities and on street parking.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention a couple of years ago my wife's stereo in her truck was stolen right in our driveway. Thieves broke out the window to get to it. Funny thing was we came out ahead. It was a cheap stereo to begin with and even the deductible for our insurance company we got a new stereo and window replaced with money left over. Shhhhhh...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got jumped outside a bar, but ran him down and beat his ass so bad I sprained my acl. fucker.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Got jumped outside a bar, but ran him down and beat his ass so bad I sprained my acl. fucker.

HAHAHAHAHA

Reminds me of this...

Oh and tell a lie - I've remembered one: punched outside a bar in Madrid during a football match between Turkey and Real Madrid by some coke-ed up Turkish fucker, whose friend then pickpocketed my mate.

Our teacher knocked him out after that.

Oh - We were 16 at the time and it was a school trip haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few years back, was at a mini golf course and came out to my car being broken into and gone through. They missed my coin tray/compartment on the right hand side of the steering wheel which had $700 cash. So it's sorta a win, but they broke the lock on the passengers side which set me back $190. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never in the UK. Someone tried to mug me once but a police car drove by so they ran away.

A couple of times in the US but just cars. And I've spent longer in the UK too.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was mugged. My wallet was removed from my backpack, money removed, wallet placed back. I am still in shock with how it happened without my knowledge! I mean, they left the wallet!!! Wasnīt it easier to steal it too? And i didnīt feel a damned thing.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:

This reminds me of a new years eve party I went to back in like 2002 with alot of hot girls, this certain dude who said I couldn't talk to a certain female he didn't even know took an unexpected voluntary snooze a little before midnight on a rainy hillside. I'm sure the hang over sucked! lol [Hop]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
I was mugged. My wallet was removed from my backpack, money removed, wallet placed back. I am still in shock with how it happened without my knowledge! I mean, they left the wallet!!! Wasnīt it easier to steal it too? And i didnīt feel a damned thing.

Reminds me of a story that took place about a month or so ago. A friend of mine's mom took a trip overseas. She thought she was smart by sewing her wallet/purse into the pocket of her coat which I thought was a great idea. Purse was not stolen but her $$$ was cleaned out [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I've been fairly fortunate. A few small incidents come to mind.

1) Had an in-line compressor stolen overnight from the stage. Whoever did it replaced it with a noise-gate. Had to have gone through a ton of the band's gear to find it. Hmmm...

2) Went to my car, in my garage, this winter to go to work. Found that my driver's door was open; I was sure that I had closed it. Discovered that someone had gone through the center console and glove box. As near as I can tell, there was nothing missing - must not have liked my taste in music as all my CD's were there. Like FootLongSub Zero, if they had checked my coin box, they would have found some money...a whopping $6.75 in quarters. Did find some footprints in the snow but lost the track in the tire tracks.

3) Someone tried to use my credit card for a huge purchase a couple of weeks ago. The company (Discover) caught it immediately and gave me a call. They replaced the card and cancelled the purchase. That was that.

Yep, pretty lucky so far.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.When I was 14, my friends and I were hanging out on the streets around 1a.m. We got thrown against a wall by gang members and robbed us. Luckily all they did was rob us.

2.When I was 20, I left my wallet at my workplace locker room. Didn't realize I left it there until about 2 hours went by. Went to go get it and it was gone. I called my bank to cancel my credit card and atm card. Unfortunately, I had just recently opened an account with the bank and decided to keep my atm pin number in my wallet so I wouldn't forget the number. The theif saw it, went to the atm and took $400.

3.When I was 27, my car was stolen from in front of my apartment. Police recovered it in a neighboring city, 35 miles away. Everything was gone: motor, transmission, radio, wheels, baby seat, broken windows, broken steering column, trashed interior.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links