Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Does anyone have a bucketlist?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone have a bucketlist?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple years back watched the movie 'Bucket List' starring Nicholson and Freeman. Thought I may as well do one. I have around 100 on my list but have only crossed off about 6.

If you haven't got one have you thought about it? List of 100 things to do before you die? And if you do, how are you progressing through yours?

Knocked out 2 over the weekend. I have alot of simple ones I should get around to but sorta loose track with other stuff going on.

Have never been to a Drive-In movie until weekend gone. Amazing experience for me as a first time goer. Felt like I was in the movie Grease or what-not. Middle store, atmosphere and rockin' 60s rock'n roll classics over the speakers was pretty cool. Warm clear night with a falling star to add followed my a good movie.

Another one on my list was to fire a real gun. Have never but always wanted to try. I've shot slug air rifles, air/gas pistols which was the closest I got but never the real thing til' weekend gone. Went to the firing range and the dude behind the counter askes what weapon did I want to use.... Straight away I said "whatevers the cheapest" as I just wanted to fire "A" gun but not a specific type. It was a 9mm glock 10round $60. Went to the booth and had a couple test trigger clicks before popping in the clip. Pulled back on the top sliding mechanism, aimed at the target and slowly squeezed the trigger until BANG! Second shot hit the same as the first makin the initial hole slightly bigger. I got all 10 shots in the optimal region but was scared from the first shot til the last shot. Holding a weapon that can actually kill someone with a slight pull of a trigger is a no-no for me. Heart was still pumpin' 20mins after leaving the range. I collect Nerf guns and I quite like my toy guns but the real thing? Nah.... not anytime soon. Maybe a sniper rifle on my next list if I'm still alive completing this one.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting idea to compile such a list. Never saw the movie.

From the two you mentioned:

Been to drive-in theaters many times as a kid myself. The last of them around where I lived closed down in the early 1980s

Also living in Texas its hard not to have shot a gun so that's been done.

For me I'm thinking a European vacation/tour would be cool. That should top my list.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skydiving
Deep sea fishing
Visit Germany
Kill a Grizzly Bear
Fly a Plane

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've thought about this alot too but been too lazy to actually make a list. off the top of my head:

skydiving
see the aura borealis
visit rome
swim with dolphins

i've shot a gun, been to a drive in lots of times, and flown a plane.. only for a cpl of minutes but that counts, right?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NFL Hall of Fame. Not so much to see the modern stuff or the busts, but to go downstairs and see the really old equipment and whatever old archival video footage that might be there.

Perhaps the MLB Hall, for the same reasons, as well.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

swim with dolphins
i've shot a gun, been to a drive in lots of times, and flown a plane.. only for a cpl of minutes but that counts, right?

Def. wouldn't matter to me if its 1 min or 1 hour. The dolphin thing is awesome I was in the Atlantic Ocean a few years ago swimming on a private beach in FL. When I seen a fin pop out of the water my first reaction was shit a shark, but then I seen 2 more and a dolphin head pop up. All 3 dolphins actually swam right up to us and rubbed up against us and let us pet them. It was an amazing time and they stayed around for about 10-15 min before swimming off.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Awesome. A friend of mine and his brother a while back went fishing in a dingy off the coast of one of the Cook Islands (maybe around the 1980s) and got lost as currents took them somewhere no land could be seen. They were worried and confused which way to go, a dolphin popped his head out of the water and my mate said follow the dolphin. Surely enough they followed the dolphin and lead them to land. Soon as they saw the land on the horizon the dophin dissapeared. Maybe they can sense on another level past our own 5 senses :eerie music here: .... [Eek!] .... [Big Grin]

Anyhoo on my list I have "Touch a dolphin" so swimming with them would be great.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try not to think of the bucket list as I am 40 now and feel better physically than when i was 25 but I am fulfilling things monthly with my new wife of 18 months as frequently as I can. she is very fun and outgoing, wishing I had known her in the way I did now back when we first met 18 years ago.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links