Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Actors who put you off a movie because they're in it.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Actors who put you off a movie because they're in it.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes if I'm browzing DVDs, there are certain ones I won't even touch because I don't like the actor/actress. Is there a celeb that puts you off watching a movie???

VINCE VAUGHN - I can't stand this guy.
 -
I still haven't seen "The Watch" yet because of. I like the other 3 comedic actors, but Mr Vaughn has bumped it way down my list of movies to watch.
 -
I think he's more of a 'womans' type funny is maybe why alot of ladies like him????.... I think....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trains
Board Regular
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trains         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vince Vaughn also and Jonah Hill. They need to be eaten by a T-REX
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Likely Michael Cera (with the sole exception of Scott Pilgrim) and Megan Fox, who despite being hot, is absolutely annoying.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Likely Michael Cera (with the sole exception of Scott Pilgrim) and Megan Fox, who despite being hot, is absolutely annoying.

But you wouldn't kick her out of bed no matter how annoying she was though, especially if she was rubbing her soles in your face while giving you a hand job! lol [Thud] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every character Cera plays is so fucking annoying. Scott Pligrim was aweful for me because, 1: it was him and 2: He plays a beautiful $3000 Rickenbacker bass guitar with absolutely no talent. Jonah Hill is equally as irritating.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishkid
Board Regular
Member # 29737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishkid   Author's Homepage   Email footfetishkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicolas Cage and Tom Cruise. Don't get me wrong, Tom Cruise has good movies, and I loved Nicolas Cage in Lord Of War and Kickass. But now whenever I see a trailer for a new movie with either of them as the star I'm immediately put off.

--------------------
http://thesoleexperience.tumblr.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to really like Jonah Hill when he first kind of came on the scene (Accepted,Superbad, 21 Jump Street) but now in every movie he is in he uses the same comedic formula that he used in all his previous movies...he is on the verge of becoming another Adam Sandler in my eyes.

In fact, I've been noticing the past couple of years most of the "comedy" movies or actors that try to be funny in most movies use the "Jonah Hill" method...I can't explain it really lol but you know how the actor will like go on a "rant" that trails off just like Hill does in his movies... call me crazy but I don't find it funny at all anymore.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Cruise is borderline for me. Can't really say I've seen many of his latest films.

Nicolas Cage. Not only can't he act, he's been in a slew of box office bombs. Give it up already.

Keanu Reeves. God, this guy has got the best monotonous voice in Hollywood. He should have just left it at Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Does he still even act in movies?

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally with you guys with Tom Cruise. i can't stand the little twerp and i argue all the time with my coworkers that he keeps playing the same damn role. i actually laughed out loud when i saw the first trailer for Jack Reacher because if you've read the book, Tom Cruise is the exact opposite of who Jack Reacher is supposed to be.

personally, i love both Michael Cera and Jonah Hill.

i actually feel for Nicholas Cage. he's so far in debt that he'll take anything just to earn some money but he's shooting himself in the foot in the long run doing this.

for me, Vin Diesel is annoying as fuck. he's about as interesting and talented as a lump of coal. i also can't stand Jennifer Lopez. i can pretty much apply the same statement that i used for Vin.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind Tom Cruise as long as he's not talking about scientology. I loved Risky Business, and Eyes Wide Shut is arguably one of my favorite movies of all time.

I used to be put off by Dakota Fanning, but not anymore.

As far as those who I am put off by, ...

- Chris Rock
- Vince Vaughn
- Adam Sandberg
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Jonah Hill
- Forest Whitaker
- Hugh Grant
- Emma Watson
- Kate Hudson
- Miley Cyrus
- Anne Hathaway (Do NOT get me started on that one!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Anything old bird hair is in. Hate Nick Cage movies.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
 -

Anything old bird hair is in. Hate Nick Cage movies.

That's awesome! Totally agree

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

But you wouldn't kick her out of bed no matter how annoying she was though, especially if she was rubbing her soles in your face while giving you a hand job! lol [Thud] [Jerkoff]
Gimme a ball gag for her and quite frankly, we're good to go. [Cheers]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links