Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » You're the president

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're the president
Trains
Board Regular
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trains         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you do if you woke up one morning only to realise you were the president of your country?
What would you change, what you legalise and what would you ban?

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...

-I'd get us out of the Middle East for one. We really don't have a purpose being over there anymore.
-I'd cut the military budget and use that money towards fixing the country's infrastructure, as well as putting funds into public education and technology and research.
-I would also work to have universal health care, or at the least reduce the stranglehold that insurance companies have on the health system in this country.
-I would look into moving the country away from its dependance on oil and move towards alternate energy such as electricity, wind, and solar.
-I would tighten security on the US borders and become more strict on illegal immigration. If Mexico has a problem with that (since I read that they DON'T want the US to increase security at the US-Mexican border), then tough shit. For legal immigrants, I'd make it a bit easier for them to become US citizens (since I read that the process is very arduous).
-Same sex marriage would be legalized across the country. At this point, there's no real reason to have it banned. Besides, the government doesn't really care since they get the money either way from a straight couple or a same-sex couple.
-I would also introduce ways to regulate firearms better than they are now. I would not ban them though.

I think that's it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stressed just thinkin' about answering this question..... Sorry not for me [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your question, as posed, is faulty; the President (as defined in the Constitution) is not a king whose whim is the will of a nation - someone, please inform the current occupant (as well as some past and all of the future occupants) of the house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue of this.

As President, whose job is to "Preserve, Protect, and Defend" the Constitution, I would like to encourage and foster the teaching of American history - warts and all - and the thought and philosophy that underpins this most unusual document.

Wish I could go on but time is on my employer's side.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick a dildo up my ass, that's basically all I'd be good for.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links