Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » You're Kayne West (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You're Kayne West
Trains
Board Regular
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trains         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you do if you woke up one morning only to realise that you were Kayne West
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd stick to producing, divorce Kim Kardashian, then proceed to drown myself in an ocean of tits, ass, and feet for about the next 10 years. C'mon bro, this is a no-brainer.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id give all my money to charity, and kill myself. Hes an overpaid prick.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd wake up, grudge fuck Kim one last time in the ass, burn all the "music" I ever produced, maim Kim, then kill my own worthless self.

[ August 07, 2013, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keywest had it spot on!

..but then i read Footboy's response. +1!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I'd wake up, grudge fuck Kim one last time in the ass, burn all the "music" I ever produced, maim Kim, then kill my own worthless self.

lol minus the grudge fuck part, I wouldn't touch that. [Puke]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is why I said divorce. At the end of the day, you're still Kanye West, you're filthy rich, and you're capable of pulling any and all kinds of girls and women. I'd strenuously go about repairing "my" image....while drowning myself in an ocean of tits, ass, and feet.

I can't stand the guy either, but killing yourself? A waste of opportunity if you ask me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be doing the world a favor by ridding it of kanye west. Plus all of his money would be going to worthy charities, so I'd be making the world a better place for your children.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd make more money than I ever made before and annoy people like Keyfeet and make more music and continue to be an overpaid prick....:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Thats the difference between me and you. I'm willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good, because I am a good person. I care more about making the world a better place for people like you, more than I do about money.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Dude, Kanye West is certainly a grade A douchebag, but you're making him sound like he's some evil, murderous despot.

Besides, if Kanye West dies tragically, all it does is make people delude themselves into believing he was some brilliant, tortured artist who died before his time was up, cementing his legacy forever and ever....in other words, doing more for him in death than he ever did for himself in life.

Besides, it's not like the dude has so much money that it would make any sort of difference in the world.

Man, you must have really hated "Jesus Walks"....

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

What are you talking about? A $20 donation can make a difference if it's given to an honest and trustworthy charity. He's easily worth half a billion. I'm talking about giving everything away. Houses, cars, etc.

So you're telling me that $500 million wouldn't make a difference? You know that $1 is enough to give a starving family enough rice to survive for a day. Do you know that people in impoverished countries will actually eat dirt so that their stomachs can have something to digest? Otherwise their body will just eat away at itself.

So that's really offensive to say that giving money to charity won't make a difference.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Okay, fine, I'll just tell you what you wanna hear then. I'm ready to be a selfish, greedy bastard if I woke up to be Kanye West and would spend his fortune simply for my own benefit. [Roll Eyes]
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably pray it was a bad dream or ho

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably pray it was a bad dream or hope for an afterlife and second chance...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links