Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's the consensus on transsexual men posting feet on wu's...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the consensus on transsexual men posting feet on wu's...?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
Well is it wrong that I think of them as spam? I mean I first noticed it when there were no facial shots. Not even blurred face. Then I checked the profile and it was confirmed the person was indeed ts/tg. They've since changed it, and the person actually has some fans so I'm thinking he was invited...maybe? But the thing is, although its not being presented that way, I'm more concerned for the guys who don't know and may not wanna be tricked into being a fan of another mans feet. I've read the rules to this group when I first joined and it said no men's feet whatsoever. So if I've read the rules and taken them at their word that this wouldn't be going on....and someone else comes along trying to change that however covert they attempt to be....I still feel like its almost being forced upon the forum. I have no problem with gays or ts/tg but I'm sure there are forums for them and people who fans of them. I feel like he's only here because of the amount of attention here is probably a lot more than other forums because there's a lot of people that frequent this website....

Who is this poster?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
Well is it wrong that I think of them as spam? I mean I first noticed it when there were no facial shots. Not even blurred face. Then I checked the profile and it was confirmed the person was indeed ts/tg. They've since changed it, and the person actually has some fans so I'm thinking he was invited...maybe? But the thing is, although its not being presented that way, I'm more concerned for the guys who don't know and may not wanna be tricked into being a fan of another mans feet. I've read the rules to this group when I first joined and it said no men's feet whatsoever. So if I've read the rules and taken them at their word that this wouldn't be going on....and someone else comes along trying to change that however covert they attempt to be....I still feel like its almost being forced upon the forum. I have no problem with gays or ts/tg but I'm sure there are forums for them and people who fans of them. I feel like he's only here because of the amount of attention here is probably a lot more than other forums because there's a lot of people that frequent this website....

Who is this poster?
Well the one I'm speaking on is lizzyg8. He's since cut down on posting for awhile after I called him out for being misleading. Believe it or not someone stood up for him! Lol. Like wtf? Lol

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at topics started, topic #10 then #9. I called him out on #10 because his profile read transgender. Right after that he changed it to female. Total bs. Then his friend, I guess that's the dude who invited him, gave me a sarcastic reply. Anyhow the feet from #10 and #9, which he claimed were of him, don't match. The he made some more bs posts, one claiming he was a "lesbian with a foot fetish" smh. Then he fucked up again with posts #7, it matches #10 which are men's feet covered up in shoes like we're stupid. But #3 & #4 don't match #7 & #10. He's so bent on trying to deceive people still it pisses me off. I became a part of this group because it's always been a heterosexual groupas far as no gay men are playing around in here. I'd like for it to stay that way. Or give these gay folks their own section and not try to fool us trying to mix in with the beautiful women whose feet are posted daily.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't need their own section on this site, they don't need to be on here period. I have no problem with gay/trans folks, but haven't they gotten their way enough? They have their own sites, we have ours.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Talos. I just don't get the fascination of people that do post a dude's feet to deceive us on here...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
the only thing i have a problem with is deception.

I couldn't have said it better myself, and that's the reason why I never even bother commenting on submissions to this forum if they don't show a face in at least one picture. I have no problem with T/G people, but I don't have interest in them either, that's just the way it is.

I notice that there are some contributors here who only show feet, but to me, that's not a turn on, even if I know for sure they're female. To me, a pair of feet, no matter how enticing, lose something if I can't see who they're attached to, and the thought that they might me some dude's feet really makes me ill, so why bother when there are some many beautiful ladies with kick-ass feet here anyway?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care as long their pictures are label.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the thread! Hahahahahahhahahhaha!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links