Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Is there anything you've learnt from youtube?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there anything you've learnt from youtube?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've learnt alot from youtube and wished this was around when I was a kid. Have you learnt any skill from youtube whether it be serious or novelty skill.

Eg.
- I've learnt a few good card tricks
- I've learnt how to solve the rubix 3X3 and 4X4 cubes
- how to roast a good pork
- how to knit a scarf and knitted one (Don't judge me, I ain't a fag [Tongue] )
- how to modify my Nerf guns
- how to blow a fireball with cornstarch [Big Grin]

still alot more, but those what come to mind at the moment, and I'll list more later. But what skills have you picked up just from youtube? You can list what comes to mind now and add more later as you remember them.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my firearms knowledge came from Youtube. The channel I always consult is hickok45.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I learnt a few acoustic guitar licks and also how to use my new phone with all the extra features.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to cut a mango [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Most of my firearms knowledge came from Youtube. The channel I always consult is hickok45.

I love Greg and his channel, lots of good information there. I also like range time with Cory and Erika ( cory07ink ), tnoutdoors9, and of course, fpsrussia.

I've learned about firearms, woodworking skills, I use it to get how to's on just about everything. It's a tool as much as it is entertainment.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 13 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
It's a tool as much as it is entertainment.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very much to be honest. I did learn how to edit videos, and how to sing the alphabet backwards. But thats about it. I have a hard time getting over the fact that 8 year olds are teaching me how to do stuff I should already know.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links