Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » 7 gallons of semen, lol.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 7 gallons of semen, lol.
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for laughs I was curious how many gallons of semen I've put out over the years. Average ejaculation is 3-5 milliliters. I just went with 3. I guess on average I do it twice a day, so 6 ml. 6mlx365days=2,190ml. I've been jacking it since I was 13 and I'm now 25 so 2,190mlx12years=26,280ml. There is 3785.41178ml in a gallon so 26280ml/3785.41178ml=6.94244 gallons of semen.

Lol, I was bored.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I sometimes think along the same plane [Big Grin] I used different numbers to you and I 'came'..... up with somewhere around 50litres for me (litres used here in Aus) Holy Shit! Thats 5 buckets or 25 litres of Coke.... Sorry if you like coke and are reading this, I think I just fucked it up for you for the rest of your life [Eek!] Sorry [Hump]

I went a couple steps further and sperm count average is between 20 - 150 million per milliliter. I went with 40 thats 40,000,000x50,000ml = 2,000,000,000,000, 2trillion sperm. Thats about 18x more that the population that ever lived (estimated at 110billion)

Now an average ejaculation distance is about 17-25cm. I'll go with Talos's 2ejacs per day for 12years and use 20cms as the distace. I think that's close to 2km or just over a mile or going around an Olympic track 4 and a half times. That's bloody far [Eek!]

These are just rough numbers and I ain't no mathmetician so I may have miscalculated but nevertheless these numbers are staggering [Thud]

I think I've just spent over 30mins on this one post. Too much spare time? My day off today anyways [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in a long distance relationship many years ago and it was easy to keep track of our infrequent get-togethers. I don't recall all the figures I used for the calculation but I used 6 inches per stroke during sex. Turns out that in one summer she rode over seven miles (5,720 feet/mile) on my railway. Who knows how many other miles she logged that summer - she was not the faithful type.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I didn't even think of calculating mileage. I'm gonna have to count strokes next time I have sex. I usually get it once a week. That's been going on roughly two years now.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Whoa! wonder how yous keep up the concentration

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
LOL, I didn't even think of calculating mileage. I'm gonna have to count strokes next time I have sex. I usually get it once a week. That's been going on roughly two years now.

It occurs to me to mention I counted "outs" as part of the stroke. In other words, I calculated 12 inches for a full stroke (in AND out).

Glad you found it interesting and funny. I have often thought about "stroking" one lap in an Olympic-sized pool. It would kill me now, especially if I had to finish first, in the shortest time. Not my nature to go fast.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links