Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Do you know anyone who looks like a celebrity?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you know anyone who looks like a celebrity?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone you know look like or slightly resembles or remind you of a celebrity? Please if so can you link a pic [Fingers Crossed]

I know a couple dudes, one looks like

Jeff Goldblum
 -

And the other
Shawn Micheals (The Wrestler)
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy from my high school had won a Jay Leno look-alike contest. I don't have a pic though [Cry]

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao jay leno?! ^^^ thats the best. Im curious how he looks lol....how long is his chin haha
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha his chin didn't stick out as much as Leno's, from what I remember..was a bit wider.

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people say my wife looks like Kate Middleton. So of course I love that!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met guys who drove girls over for my shoots who resembled celebrities. One looked like Bradley Cooper, the other looked like Elijah Wood, but also like Robert Pattinson. And I think one guy resembled comedian, Kevin Hart.

Regarding girls, I've shot one who resembled Kristen Stewart, one who resembled Nicole Kidman, and one who resembled Mia Kirshner, Rosario Dawson, and Angeline Jolie all at once! There are other lookalikes, but those readily come to mind.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know one guy who looks like pro wrestler CM Punk. Whenever I see him, I would play his old theme song in my head.

-

I know another person who looks like John Mayer.

-

Not only does he look like him, he also sounds just like Charlie Sheen when he talks. That's an interesting combo.

What's even cooler than that is that both he and the CM Punk lookalike have foot fetishes as well.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get all sorts of doppelgängers. Anderson Silva was the most recent. But I get Ray Allen the basketball player. I get Alton Williams from the real world.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure we all know someone who resembles someone famous. There are so many celebs, so it's quite common to find a doppelganger.

However, my friend looks just like the movie actress Amy Adams from The Muppets, and Enchanted. So much so, that one of my friends saw some photos of me and her together, and said "Woah, how do you know Amy Adams?"

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links