Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Roller Coasters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roller Coasters
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born and raised in New Zealand, and they only have one roller coaster there. I've ridden that many times and loved it as a kid. It's a short coaster with 3 loops, one standard loop and a double cork-screw loop.

I got back a couple weeks ago from a holiday out at Gold Coast Australia (Australia's Theme Park Capital). Compared to the coaster I'm used to, these just blew me away, and was so thrilled my brain almost popped out my skull on some of em'.... What are the names and or top roller coaster rides you've been on,,,, and @ what parks or maybe list some of the ones you wish to ride.

I don't need to go on anymore as I'm Roller Coastered out. I'm satisfied and don't need to ride another one again [Thud] .

Here are my top 5

#5 "The Arkham Asylum Shock Therapy" aka "The Leathal Weapon" at Warner Bros Movie World - Inverted coaster which has a pretty cool track especially weaving between the support beams twisting in on itself.
 -

#4 "Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster" which is also at movie world. Was expecting a kiddies ride. It felt like I was on a trolley in the actual cartoon and know what Scoob and Shaggy felt like during one of their get-away scenes [Big Grin] This really surprised me.
 -

#3 "Jet Rescue" at Sea World. Fast paced coaster with a jet-ski type vehicle hooked on tracks. Short ride but the G forces on this ride are awesome. I wanna ride this one again [Big Grin]
 -

#2 "The Superman Escape" at Movie World. Just pure speed, power and G force.
 -

#1 "Tower of Terror II" at DreamWorld. Top speed in reverse, up a massive tower and a momentary feeling of weightlessness at the very top. Scary shit.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now you're talking my other fetish. I've rode over 200 coasters and counting. I just came back from a 3 day vacation where my brother and I visited 7 different amusement parks in 3 days (most were small, privately owned types). Anyhow, I've been to do 20 different parks in the last 2 years, so this is a major passion of mine.

If you want to know my favorite coasters, here you go:

10 - Diamondback
Kings Island - OH (USA)

-

9 - Phoenix
Knoebels - PA (USA)

-

8 - Wild Eagle
Dollywood - TN (USA)

-

7 - Intimidator
Carowinds - NC/SC (USA)

-

6 - Thunderhead
Dollywood - TN (USA)

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 - El Toro
Six Flags Great Adventure - NJ (USA)

-

4 - Millennium Force
Cedar Point - OH (USA)

-

3 - Nitro
Six Flags Great Adventure - NJ (USA)

-

2 - Beast
Kings Island - OH (USA)

-

1 - Bizarro
Six Flags New England - MA (USA)

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If you want to check out more coasters, here are your go to places:

Roller Coaster Database
http://www.rcdb.com

Theme Park Review YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/themeparkreviewTPR

CoasterForce YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/wwwCOASTERFORCEcom

The first link will let you find pretty much any coaster that's known to have existed - many with facts and photos. The second two you can check out videos of some of the most well known, and even unknown coasters out there. Lots of point of view (POV) videos too. I fully recommend these.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love roller coasters, but I've only been able to visit two parks in my lifetime that have good ones, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knotts Berry Farm.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went on Fahrenheit 97 last year at Hershey Park, you go straight up like 180 feet or something and then straight down at about 65mph or so and then a bunch of loops and whirls. The first drop was pretty intense.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That's quite a list you have there Pat. Those coasters look insane [Eek!] . Wouldn't mind trying your #6 'Thunderhead' and #3'NITRO'. As I've said in the initial post I'm coastered out [Thud] , will be a while before the need to jump on another one [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdick
Board Regular
Member # 21847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fav has to be Mr Bones Wild Ride. [Wink]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links