Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » 3 way

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 way
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a guy the wife grew up with contacted her on FB. So shit got talked around, and he finally admitted he wanted to fuck her. She was game, but told him only If I , the hubby was there. He got scared, said he had a little dick, and didn't wanna be embarressed. I dont understand. We tried to explain we've done this before, but he couldn't comprehend. Guess he's just a newb. Any shit like that happen to you guys?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. No comments. Guess were more perverted than we thought!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably just didn't want an audience, some people have no sense of adventure. I feel that you only live once so live life to the fullest.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with perverted [Wink] . Sounds like a good time to me lol!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Now the wifes best friends 70 year old dad is hitting on her. He sent her a valentines pic saying "you are special", and told her redheads are are the best. The funny thing is she's blonde, It was just a funny pic on FB that made her look redhead.
bubbletoe
Member # 48509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubbletoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you probably just have a hot wife...

Lucky [Tongue]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he would been fine with a three way if it was another lady and not a dude involved.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links