Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Baltimore..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baltimore..
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 11 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pat, how bad is it getting out there man? Are you or your family affected by the riots at all?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually outside the city, but there have been some threats for things to happen to shopping centers and such in the counties surrounding. Thankfully, nothing yet. Downtown isn't doing so well, but it seems much better today.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know..still alot of people out on the streets past the curfew. It's too bad acts of violence beget more acts of the same that are counter productive to the cause. I guess no shooting feet pics downtown for awhile.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited Baltimore one time and it seemed pretty chill up there, that changed quick. Stay safe Patrick.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know about this riot so googled it. Speculation of how it started seems it's from someone who came up with the idea of the movie 'Purge'. Teen/adolescent hormones maybe because of that dude that died in police custody? Anyone shine a little more light on the subject please? [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy with an extensive criminal history died in police custody. That's it. I think I'm gonna go rob a liquor store in his honor. Then I'll go steal a tv in memory of that Mike Brown kid too. Oh wait! Then I'll burn down a CVS in respect towards Rodney King! Can't forget Trayvon Martin! Let me go get my gang to target white cops!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of drugs are you on?!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A guy with an extensive criminal history
I think that is all that needs to be said here. I don't understand the logic of destroying and hurting more people and property in memory of someone being killed. Those in power don't give two flying rats' asses about these rioters and will only increase brutality against the black community to get even in the end. The change has to come from within the community to educate and teach morals and respect and go through the proper channels for real and lasting change against brutality.

--------------------
 -

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope all is well with you Patrick. Be safe!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links