Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I sent $ to for custom pics but never got the pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I sent $ to for custom pics but never got the pics
Wrinkledsoleslover01
Board Regular
Member # 49233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkledsoleslover01   Email Wrinkledsoleslover01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I emailed the webmaster Dale of soleishis.com for custom pics. He agreed to send me the custom pics. I paid him through paypal. I waited weeks and he kept giving me different dates when he can send the photos. After a month…I was starting to think he’s not going to keep his end of the bargain. I expressed a little of my concern and he replied saying that would be crazy if he just took people money and run. He gave me another date and almost 2 months gone by and I emailed him that I want my money back. I never heard back from him. I just want to give anyone heads up on this webmaster. It makes honest people that sells custom pics/vids look bad. I wish I came around sooner to share this.

Eddie

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh say can you see by now that this is America that was built on lies, cheating, and stealing. What are you surprised? Wake up!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkledsoleslover01
Board Regular
Member # 49233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkledsoleslover01   Email Wrinkledsoleslover01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hall of Famer...I was only giving people heads up. If you have nothing good to say in my post...keep it to YOURSELF!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better luck trying Instagram foot models.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Oh say can you see by now that this is America that was built on lies, cheating, and stealing. What are you surprised? Wake up!

That's a generally broad, untrue and rude statement. Not everyone in the U.S. is bad. On topic however, this is why I don't really do requests for custom stuff.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many scams. What is the URL?? Let me try to investigate this. Britney Sweetstink was also pulling this crap as well. How much money did you pay and what were you supposed to receive in return? I want to email this webmaster to see what is up with his scheme.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the type of sleazy crap that drives me crazy. I've been doing custom work for years, and I never promise anything I can't deliver. I've had a couple of instances where the model suddenly pulls out of a custom shoot, and the right thing to do, is to promptly offer your client his or her money back.

It's very unfortunate that some folks will lie and cheat others without giving it a thought, and they should rightfully exposed. Keep us posted, and if this guy doesn't come up with the money soon, keep posting, so he can't victimize others. Shameful!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links