MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » Wu Members on My Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wu Members on My Feet
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Thank You very much Mommie! That just brightened my night!

I am so pleased you liked it!!! [Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Oh ya i love it Mommie thank you so much [Kiss]

*bows*
You are welcome hun!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I spotted my name on your foot. Thanks MD your da best!

Kisses Tiny Dave!!

ps - I will let you know what I think of that clip in the AM [Smile]

--------------------

-

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much MD~! Can i lick my name off!?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice thing to do. Some great pics, as well. You rule, Mommie!

Cheers,
Vanderfeet

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Here are a few newly added names ...

-

-

and ~cfg~ has some too but I cannot seem to find them in my spiderweb of a hard drive ... (@ cfg wanna help a gal out and post one?) :giggles:

--------------------

-

Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like these
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice pics Mommies ..I love ur soft soles
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Mommie I cant believe that I never posted on this thread!! What a fool i am! I LOVE the pic you did for me. Thanks for taking the time. not to mention that you wrote it on your arch wrinkles....mmmmm
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a cool thing. You've already "done" me a while ago.

And i still appreciate it. I've been offline for a few weeks. Major computer hassles. But, i prevailed and have returned. Hope all is well, Mommie D.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That "Toe Fan" one was quite well done
hahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
thanks
please write my name on your soles
left soles: rezamatrix
right soles: Reza Norouzi
both soles: I Love Soles
I'm waiting for you

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rezamatrix:
hi
thanks
please write my name on your soles
left soles: rezamatrix
right soles: Reza Norouzi
both soles: I Love Soles
I'm waiting for you

How...politely put [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, this is a hilarious and creative thread. Mommie, it's awesome that you did this. And I really dig how some of them are quite personalized (like on the toe-tips for toefan, and under pantyhose for phoselover78...!) For ooooOOoooo, maybe you should have put one of those digits on each of your digits! [Laugh]

Keep it up, darlin'! [Thumbs Up]
This is really sweet of you.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's original. I've never seen this type of shout out. Lol. How've you been mommie, I haven't heard from you in a while. We were chatroom buddies at one moment,lol. Your side picture( can't think of the "A" word right now) is nice. You have some sexy ass feet. Shit, I wish I could be your shoes. Well, the insole pads,lol.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links