MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » A "Legend" is born ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A "Legend" is born ...
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie D!!!

You were A LEGEND, long before your 2500th post [Tongue]

Hell, most of us live HERE @ Wu's! I'm sure u realize that.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
Legend? You're more of an icon or foot goddess. [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

What he said [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again guys!!

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] [Confused] [Wink] [Mmm]

[ March 04, 2009, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MommiesFeet ]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
[Mad] [Confused] [Wink] [Mmm]

*sticks out tongue* at YOU!! [Laugh]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
invisible mommie
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
invisible mommie

aka Ninja  -

--------------------

-

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

yes yes ninja mommie, good times
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
quote:
invisible mommie

aka Ninja  -
Ninjas are sexy [Tongue]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, paying homage to a Legend. I remember the first time I saw one of your videos on youtube. I locked doors, turned off phones, and everything. Lmao, I was not to be disturbed. But I will always have respect and admiration for you. Simply because you are great at what you do and you interact with everyone, like I said in an earlier post. Plus, thru choice of words, I can tell that you would actually be just as cool in person. Keep up the good work...witcho ol' seksi ass,lmao.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links