MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » Meeting -cfg- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meeting -cfg-
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this past month (October) I met up with another one of our awesome board members!
He drove hundreds of miles just to be under my stinky little peds and that is exactly what he got! A face FULL of them in fact!

Here is a shot of me going over the last causeway in Daytona - I was about 10 minutes from his hotel at this time and the view was spectacular!
 -

After greeting him in my classic manner (finger over spy hole on door) we chatted for a bit in his room and then went for a beautiful walk on the beach. The day had blue skies and a wonderfully light breeze and even included a crazy frizzy-haired lady on the beach (who tried to sell us a timeshare tour from her beach bike)! We really couldn't have asked for a better day to meet up! Without disclosing too much I will instead say it ALL with one picture...
 -

[Smile] I think we can safely assume he was struggling real hard with being under my peds [Wink]
Thanks -cfg- for making my day AWESOME!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky fellow! I just may make the trip down there to be in that place where he is Elizabeth!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Lucky fellow! I just may make the trip down there to be in that place where he is Elizabeth!

Marcus

Oh really?? Where would you be traveling from?

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my!! [Thud] It is such a shame I'm 1500 or so miles away...Though I was thinking of going to Florida in Febuary..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Oh my!! [Thud] It is such a shame I'm 1500 or so miles away...Though I was thinking of going to Florida in Febuary..

Well bring it on mr joebond!
(Oh lookie at me all rhymie rhymie [Laugh] )

--------------------

-

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can see from the bigass smile on my face I had the time of my life laying under Mommie's feet! I swear she has the softest, silkiest feet a guy could ever dream of!

And more than that she is the most charming, sweet woman in the world as far I'm concerned. I've been lucky enough to get to know her very well over the past few years online, but none of that compares to how awesome she is in person. Our "date" consisted of lots of laughing, talking and a great walk on the beach. I couldn't have imagined a better day.

Thanks so much Goddess E. for making my fantasy come true [Big Grin] [Love]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....Looks like I need to take a PLane to Florida to get under those hot,sexy,smelly Peds of yours Mommie [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO. Classic! All I can see is a big toothy grin.

Lucky fucker.
[Cheers]

Blue Skies

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
420footlover
Board Regular
Member # 35705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 420footlover   Email 420footlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your ever in San Francisco...I'd love to give those pretty feet some tlc
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is so lucky guy
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kudos guys. It's really great to be able to share one of the best experiences of my life with you guys here on the forum. [Big Grin]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<--- Is jealous

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<--- Is jealous... and only lives about 40 minutes south of Daytona! Hmmmmm....
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by fffun:
<--- Is jealous... and only lives about 40 minutes south of Daytona! Hmmmmm....

40 minutes? Sounds close to Ron Jons [Wink]

--------------------

-

fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually... closer to KSC.

Great view of launches. 3...2...1... [Jerkoff]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links