MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » New Foot Column

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Foot Column
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when do you plan to write another column? I really enjoy hearing about things from your point of view. All the women who wrote these columns always had a wonderful intelligent and insightful view of foot fetishism and I'd like for you to continue writing. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way...
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already sent January and February to Wu a while back, including a layout refreshment [Wink] I will be completing through May now and emailing them over ASAP. From there it is just waiting on them to be posted.

I am so glad to see you write and ask. Honestly I didn't hear much feedback and never guessed the columns would be so looked forward to! Too nice!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love the columns and have missed updates too. You are very articulate and I enjoy reading your unique perspectives. Come on Wu... post them!!! Show some love guys, and thank this wonderful Goddess for spending her time informing and entertaining us all!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
I have already sent January and February to Wu a while back, including a layout refreshment [Wink] I will be completing through May now and emailing them over ASAP. From there it is just waiting on them to be posted.

I am so glad to see you write and ask. Honestly I didn't hear much feedback and never guessed the columns would be so looked forward to! Too nice!! [Thumbs Up]

I'm surprised you didn't think this would be so enjoyed. It's so rare that we get a POV from a woman on things. Mostly I feel like it's more about what the guys want than how the women feel (no disrespect to anyone). It's completely refreshing to have you write.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to join the gang on this one, I've missed the columns too. Your point of view is one-of-a-kind and usually very witty and intelligently discussed.

I guess you've done all you can do and it's up to Wu now...

Star-Struck,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

I wonder if I would get in trouble for posting a topic seeing how many people would want to see Elizabeth's new blogs up...

I guess there's only one way to find out.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links