All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Webcam Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Webcam Video
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few of these webcam sessions I've saved over time. I love to meet other girls and just have them show me their soles. I tell them to pretend they are walking over me. When i am almost ready to blow, have them zoom in so I can shoot all over their soles.
Majority never have had anyone ask that.
I am just into them showing their soles, so save your time if you like toes/tops [Smile]

Obviously quality of camera is not like a regular video, but it does the trick. Seeing soles of girls from so far away is a real turn on.
7mgs. with no sound.

I think her name was "blonde4u" video sample

[ December 02, 2005, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 10469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyfootguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never thought of having a sole show webcam sesison before, video quality was pretty good [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know HOW, except to save it to your VCR then resave it as a video file. Is that what you did?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I just saw it. Pretty cool. [Cool]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually there are a number of screen capture programs that can record streaming video. What program you use can depend on what type of streaming file it is.
Or did you mean how to view this file, it's in .zip form [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

No, I know all about zips, I meant on how to capture a webcam session. What I normally do is just hook my video card up to my VCR, record it there, then re-record it as an .mpg or something.

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

OK, these screen capture programs will save directly to hard drive, then you can encode them with whatever codec you like.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Well what are these programs? Or could you at least tell me the google search string to use? Thanks.

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

camstudio, wm recorder are some I've used. just look up "streaming video capture programs". Like i said, some programs can only capture certain type streams. So refine your search that way too.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Cool, thanks. [Cool]

--------------------

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great clip coed! She has some great soles! Soon, I'll be adding a section to my site that lists women who offer Webcam foot shows.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Great idea, I'd check it out and participate, and wouldn't care if it was free or pay.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

YoungJeezy
Board Regular
Member # 12336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YoungJeezy   Email YoungJeezy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey coed, where did u find this girl at??

i would love to get a webcam show from her also.

also, post more if u still have em

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I found her on ifriends, probabaly some russian chick, i can't remember. All the cute ones seem to be from russia or former states.

Oh yeah i got more, soon [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

ifriends... [Mad] I hate those bastards with a passion.

Well, I guess not the company, exactly, just the girls they "employ."

Many, many times, I'd talk to the girl in text chat to ask if she's willing to show her feet. JUST show her feet now. She'd say yeah. Then when I go into the pay chat, they wouldn't do anything but sit there!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links