All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Ronna??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ronna???
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are these the beginning of the last clips you took of Ronna ages ago, or is she back? [Eek!]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and no...

This latest shoot obviously from the summer. I have at least one more of her, and much more video.
I know I confuse people because I shoot so much. I don't post immediately like others do, sometimes waiting awhile until I get it into the rotation.

Since I deal with mostly college girls and not pro models, It's best to shoot a bunch, and hold on and just post so it is a mix.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooh. Okay. Gotcha. Well, at least she's "back". [Woot]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seriously thought about flying her back like for a weekend, do a few shoots, then she goes back. She usually is a favorite, plus I have always loved her feet [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Well why don't ya? [Wink]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

getting ahold of her was always difficult, and that money thing too [Smile] . If it starts to dry up for a spell i will probably go for it..

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Ronna is another one my coedfeet favorites. Her update on 2/18 is amazing! I love the shot with her wrinkled soles hanging out the window. Makes you want to press your face right against them.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks. They always were incredibly soft. I washed them later so we could do some stuff with them clean, and i took my sweet time. She just looked at me and asked if I was having fun, i said "yeah, it will just take a minute before I can stand up LOL".

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
She usually is a favorite, plus I have always loved her feet [Smile]

[Thumbs Up] [Joint] Yeah, I can roll with her... she looks like a cool woman to be around.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

very fun to talk to, and just look at as she talks. Although I always steer the conversation to foot related subjects [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sista Girl is FOINE!!! Very photogenic, great camera presence, and the CREAMIEST looking feet EVER! Looks good in just about anything whe wears (shoes or clothes). I especially loved the thong sandal dangling pics. And in the same set, the foot imprint she left in the sandal is just off the charts. Beautiful...just beautiful.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

For a girl who did very little modeling, she knew how to pose. She picked up on everything i wanted her to do, and could sell her feet like no one else. wish she would come back....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronna is very nice! I like the contribution where we see her used sandals as well!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wow!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Ronna is very nice! I like the contribution where we see her used sandals as well!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wow!!

Would you like to have them? They are with me at the moment, and no I have not used them [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links