All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Whatever happened to...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever happened to...
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Madeline (SO Adorable)

2) Jenelle (smokin hot redhead)

3) Keri (it's her girl next door appeal)

4) Brooke (the party-chick type, very hot)

5) Jasmine (MY, MY, MY... is she blessed or what?!)

...and my personal favorite of all...

6) Sarah, from Bare Foot Cam Girls (This girl is a legend, and the cold-hard fact of the matter is that NO ONE can be any hotter than she is. I hope to see many more posts of her. She has that "IT FACTOR", meaning she's an all-around natural...the Total Package)

I know this may be a somewhat of a stretch, but in my eyes, these galz are LEGENDS! [Mmm]

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Madeline (SO Adorable)

One time shoot, she was not comfortable with doing it.

2) Jenelle (smokin hot redhead)

We disagreed over amount of pay, so that ended that.

3) Keri (it's her girl next door appeal)

She didn't like some of the suggestions i made regarding outfits, so she never called back.

Never showed for our next shoot. I think my huge bulge was a bit too obvious. Have since worn very loose pants and shirts.

5) Jasmine (MY, MY, MY... is she blessed or what?!)

Just doing other stuff basically

6) Sarah, from Bare Foot Cam Girls

??? Don't know, BFCG would be the source for more

[Cry]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx, man. It's good knowing what came of these galz.

Despite any circumstance, it's a damn shame such great looking female are latting their feet waste away like that. Those girls were...the shit! Especially Keri, she represents that "plain Jane" appeal that i just love SO much.
I'ma hafta find out if I can find more pics of Sarah, I've only seen very few, and what I saw, I admired with great passion.
Another one of my unmentioned favorties is the other Coed Feet girl named Sarah. "Pouty Lips"? This girls' sexuality just oozes through the screen. I'd definately love to see more posts featuring her.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's exactly what I try to hire, girl next door. Maybe not plain jane, gotta be cute, but i know what you mean.

My Sarah has a few more shoots to posted in future.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Can't w8 w c thoz. Your Sarah is such a wonderful looking gal. I SO love those pouty lips. And she looks naturally aggressive.

Brother, you've got a helluva way with these gals. U sure know how to pick 'em. Big props, my man.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that she has not been on since the beginnig but what happened to Shala?
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I emailed Elizabeth, who posed with Shala, like 2 years ago. i made her a good offer, but she never did end up coming back. She also said Shala wouldn't be interested.
So who knows why they decided not to come back? BF's, family?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:

Never showed for our next shoot. I think my huge bulge was a bit too obvious. Have since worn very loose pants and shirts.

[Laugh]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever happened to the beautiful ronna?
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Ronna tends bar in atlanta last I heard, which was like 2 years ago.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links