All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Audition Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Audition Feet
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the neat things I like to do with a girl I never have worked with, is get her to send me some closeups of her feet. Something about the rawness, before they get the studio treatment, turns me on. Usually I get just toe pics, since they never think that the soles will be shot.

But this girl has some potential. Hope she shows up, first of all. She has a different look, but still cute. Can't wait to see these soles up close, hope they have some aroma! Yes I will get her to paint them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/pretoes.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/presoles.jpg

[ May 02, 2006, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know, but hopefully i will find out monday!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE FLIP FLOPS!!! THANKS!.........FLIP FLOPS FOREVER...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

every new model will always have to wear flip flops!
I always tell them to bring the dirtiest ones they have, so you can imagine how smelly they are [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

First of all: thanks for the fantastic pics! I've got some questions/ideas for you:

- it would be cool if you could do before/after pictures. I mean, some pics before the girls feet get the "studio" treatment (pedicure etc) and after that.

- I suppose you have lots of well worn flipflops, slides, mules etc from all those girls. Can you post some pics of them as well? I don't know if other people are intrested in it, but I can post pics of the shoes that I gathered during my foot fetish life. :-)

Gr
J

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

not a bad idea, although sometimes difficult to get pictures before their pedicure if they get it done where they live. So i guess when they do this, that is a good substitute.

yeah i can get a pic of all those no problem

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

coedfeet
Member # 2738

Well Here is June, the face behind Audition Feet Pt. 1.
Size 7.5 feet, 20 years old. Kind of punky punky/emo type girl, still she was cute and had nice feet. Plus she wore a pair of smelly converse sneakers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/hotpjune1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/hotpjune2.jpg

And by request....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/shoes.jpg

[ May 11, 2006, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links