All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » H.O.T.P. - Jenna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: H.O.T.P. - Jenna
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT OFF THE PRESS;

Jenna came back for at least 1 shoot, with those ultra high arches and blue polish.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/jenna/hotpjenna1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/jenna/hotpjenna2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/jenna/hotpjenna3.jpg

[ July 14, 2006, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uaaaaaauuuuuu!!!! pretty girl, nice legs,delicious feetin sexy well worn flip flops...old navy blue course...very ,very excitant
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is a cutie [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she comes back for more. She has great feet and ARCHES!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't ever write here....but just to let you know she is my FAVORITE ! I'd Marry her, if she would...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dough1981
Board Regular
Member # 9635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dough1981     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video of her taking off the flip flops is just incredible. I LOVE that. She also understands how to do it right for the camera. The girls are hot, but I understand they aren't professional models and don't all do the scripts well. But Jenna. WOW!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys. Some girls pick up the tease talk right away, even if they have never been in front of video camera before. Bet they talk sexy in bed too [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I just Marry her.....Plz Jenna [Smile] I promise to lick your feet every day, and all night while you sleep [Tongue]
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like jenna soles....well worn flip flops..them
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links