All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Kristi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kristi
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 5 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coed
I was wondering about Kristi. Will she ever come back and do more photo shoots for you? She has some of the prettest feet I have ever seen on the web, or anywhere for that matter.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she graduated and moved pretty far away, she hates winters. So unless she happens to travel back here, she is gone forever [Cry]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the rest of you gys but I am a college football fanatic. I will worship a player who gets in and becomes big, knowing he will eventually graduate to the pros. Even though he won't play for my school, at least I'll see him in the pros. I can live with that.

Knowing that girls will eventaually graduate is really painful to digest. When they leave, we will never see them again. Being a fan of your stuff Coedfeet's stuff for a while, I know this all part geting beautiful college girl's feet. But I share coedfeet's tears when the reality sets in.

Coedfeet... Tupac Shakur died about 12 years ago and he still puts out CDs. They recorded so much stuff from him. Hey, maybe you can record about 100 hours per girl so we can have Tristan updates for the next 10 years.
For some reason, I think TJ likes this stuff alot and maybe she may have some longevity.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice idea all around, I do try to do it, but sometimes hard to do in reality.

Just who would be worth bringing back a bunch of times to build up a lot of stuff? It's hard to predict who will be a hit with guys. I did build up an "archive" with a few girls who got tepid response in comparison to others. They earn money back, but it might take awhile.

I already did it with Miranda, I knew she would be popular. Now that she is probably gone, I at least had a good run. TJ I knew would be popular, so unless she gets married and moves, or we have a falling out, she'll be here for awhile. Same I think with Samantha, and Summer. Their family is here.
Some girls like Ronna and Kristi, their families are out of state, and they end up moving back after school to be near them.

Scheduling becomes an issue, life becomes an issue. Guy troubles, baby troubles (candace, tristan, jenna, loren). Some girls are just flighty and goofy, and can never get them back on a regular basis.

Also, ideas. Sometimes it's hard to think of things to do and wear.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats to bad Coed, She will be sorely missed as I am sure she had many many fans. Oh well, as you said it was good while it lasted. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I should put some smiley face or a 'LOL' after my comments about archiving so much. I was joking about saving so much lol. It seems like you were way ahead ofus in thoughts though.

I can definitely see nowhow you must do a cost/benefit analysis before shooting extra stuff. Wow! My vibe I got about TJ was right. I'm smiling now for sure. And coedfeet, the way you named off those issues regarding each girl is cool. You get to know their personalities and care and stuff. That's alright man.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

It's ok, I would rather do it. I think it's good business to try and build up stuff with models. It's just the previously mentioned problems get in the way.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links