All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Miranda's New Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda's New Video
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miranda's new Forced to Sniff video is great! I just love the way she tells him exactly what to do. Has she always been the dominant one?

What a lucky guy!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she's a pretty bossy gal. he went from hating her feet when i first met him, to being tolerant of them...

i also filmed a scene where she jams her hosed feet in his face then stomps on him and grinds her feet as he lays on the floor. but can't find the tape [Cry]

[ February 11, 2007, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LIKE MIRANDA FEET!....SMELLY?....AHH YOR NEW MODEL JAS?.. COED..YOU SNIFF JAS WORN FLIP FLOPS?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
yeah she's a pretty bossy gal. he went from hating her feet when i first met him, to being tolerant of them...

i also filmed a scene where she jams her hosed feet in his face then stomps on him and grinds her feet as he lays on the floor. but can't find the tape [Cry]

I like her even more already!

NO!! That clip sounds hot, especially with the hosed feet!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i found the tape, I have tons that are not labeled correctly, I do so many shoots.

But here is a preview, she doesn't like getting tickled for too long, and will punish if he does.

http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/mirticksniff.zip

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Well i found the tape, I have tons that are not labeled correctly, I do so many shoots.

But here is a preview, she doesn't like getting tickled for too long, and will punish if he does.

Thank you very much!
That is a hot clip! I love the way her mood changes from nice and playfully to strict and obey me!

The things I would do to be that guy!!

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That was perfect! [Thumbs Up] If only she was barefoot, though. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUST bought Miranda's Forced Sniff video. Had everything I could ask for. [Wink] Absoluetely PERFECT! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks. I had to do a scene with her bare and wearing hose, just to cover people's requests [Smile] Too bad couldn't get a socks one in....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Yeah, I got that, its just I've always wanted to see sniffing and tickling together, too. Would have been perfect if the hose came off at some point.

But in any case, as for THIS vid, Miranda's Forced To Sniff is my new favorite vid from CoedFeet. [Thumbs Up] And I especially loved that she kept wiggling her toes througout. [Wink]

Now, I'd love to see this vid repeated VERBATIM with other models. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that's hot

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links